Sign in to follow this  
LegendofZapdos5

Bug in 16-ko Challenge/Pyukumuku

LegendofZapdos5

I did not see a title for this subject so I started a new one.

I was using my Volcanion EX deck and I was ko,ing my opponents pokemon with my Volcanion EX (Not regular Volcanion) for my water-16 ko challenge I got this morning. My opponent was using a non-EX/GX deck so I was able to get all 6 prize cards without getting 2 at a time.

The problem is when the battle finished the challenge only gave me 1 credit towards ko's even though I got all 6 prizes and all ko's were done with my Volcanion EX (Which is water and fire type) Which I usually use for water or fire ko challenge.

NOTE: My opponent was using the new Pyukumuku for the S&M-which I managed to ko 5 of them (He used a super rod to pull some back after 3 were ko'ed). I belive the game is not giving me credit for ko'ing these pokemon. I believe this is the bug.

NOTE 2: I just beat 3 EX/GX grass pokemon with my Volcanion EX and I got 2 prizes for each (3 ko's counted) towards the ko challenge and I got all 3 credits for the ko's so I'm 100% sure it is ko'ing the Pyukumuku which DOES NOT count towards the ko challenge.

Edited by LegendofZapdos5

Mod_Elderberry

Thank you for your bug report. I have forwarded it to the proper channels for review.

Sign in to follow this