Ponyboyny

Server Error Servers Down for 3 day?

Ponyboyny

I keep getting this message when I Try to log into my game. Any Suggestions I get the same message when I try to contact support as well

We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page and try again.

If this error continues, please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below.

423d334e-4202-4f07-83f9-e24cfb979087

Go back to the page you were previously viewing or click the Back button on your browser.

Any Help someone can offer would be great. Or if you are able to log in could you pass on my info to support for me. Thanks

Edited by Ponyboyny

Mod_GuruLot

I keep getting this message when I Try to log into my game. Any Suggestions I get the same message when I try to contact support as well

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page and try again.

If this error continues, please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below.

Go back to the page you were previously viewing or click the Back button on your browser.

Any Help someone can offer would be great. Or if you are able to log in could you pass on my info to support for me. Thanks

Hello Ponyboyny, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again following these steps:

Sign in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account (this is the same account you use to sign in to Pokemon.com, the Pokémon Global Link, and the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online) 

Once signed in, click Ask a Question and choose your product from the drop-down list. 

Signing in to ask a question is best because it lets you track the status of your open question and the history of any previous questions.

Note: Also, please be aware of the today's maintenance:

Begins: 3/16/2017 15:30:00 GMT+0100 
Ends: 3/16/2017 20:00:00 GMT+0100 

Hope it helps!

Mod_Gurulot

graywh

This looks like the error some other users were getting when trying to access the support portal, making Mod_Gurulot's suggestion pointless.