XxKnives Have/Want list > Lots inside

xxKnives

Rules and notices

When making an offer for a trade please keep in mind that I do have a want section of this thread.

Please provide me with a link to a list of your cards if you do not have anything on my want list, as I might see something I like.

Key

A = Ability

PP = Poké Power

PB = Poké Body

P = Prime

T = Top half of a Legend card

B = Bottom half of a Legend card

Haves

Grass

x1 Leavanny (epo)

Fire

x1 HOLO[/b]

x1 Full Oh-oh Legend HOLO

Water

x1 Wailord

Electric

x1 Electivire

x2 BP Elekid

Psychic

x1 Mismagius (ud)

x1 Espeon HOLO (ud)

Fighting

x1 Dugtrio

x1 Machamp

x1 Sawk (blw)

x1 Hitmontop HOLO (hs)

Dark

x1 Honchkrow (ud)

x1 Liepard (blw)

x1 Scrafty (blw)

Steel

x1 Ferrothorn (ul)

x1 Forretress (ud)

x1 Aggron HOLO

Colorless

x1 Pidgeot (cl)

x1 Unfezant (blw)

Trainers

x1 Junk Arm Foil

x2 Junk Arm

x1 Seeker

x1 Twins

Wants

x2 Arcanine (hs)

any boosters

link to your list

I'm interested in your Ability Serperior, but the only thing I have from your wants is an RH Blastoise. Would that be fair to you? If not, is there anything else you're looking for that I could use to sweeten the deal?

I'm interested in your Ability Serperior, but the only thing I have from your wants is an RH Blastoise. Would that be fair to you? If not, is there anything else you're looking for that I could use to sweeten the deal?

If you have a list of your cards for trade or if you could put something together quickly I could take a look at, that would be good. If you can not, I will look through my cards and see if I need to complete any of my playsets.

I have a list on here, but it hasn't been updated in over a week, so it's pretty unreliable. If there's any type in particular you're looking for, let me know and I can throw a quick list of notables in that type together. Thanks!

I have a list on here, but it hasn't been updated in over a week, so it's pretty unreliable. If there's any type in particular you're looking for, let me know and I can throw a quick list of notables in that type together. Thanks!

That would be good. I am looking mostly for fire and water right now.

Okay, I've got:

3x Darmantian (Fire Fang), 1x Ho-Oh Top, 1x Magmortar (Top Burner), 1x Magmortar (Hard Crush), 1x Rapidash, 1x Torkoal

1x Azumarrill, 1x Kingdra (RH), 1x Lugia (RH), 1x Octillery, 1x Samurott (deck one), 1x Simipour (Grass Power), 2x Wailord, 1x Politoed

Are you looking for feraligatr prime or non-prime? If it's non-prime, is 1 feraligatr for 1 espeon good?

i am looking for non-prime. I am putting up my cards for trade right now, shoot me the offer and i will probably take it when I get back from being afk.

Hey, I'm wondering if you're still interested in that Feraligatr? If you are, send me the offer or make a public offer.

Was looking for you on the list but couldn't find you. A public trade is up.

how about espeon for one of this?:

-sigilyph: LIVE:90 *quick turn=10x(flip 2 coins. this attack does 10 damage times the number of heads) *Psychic assault=40+(Does 10 more damage for each damage counter on the defendinf pokemon)

-Throh: LIVE:90 *Scarf hold=30(flip a coin. if heads, the defending pokemon can't attack during your's opponent's turn)

-pokemon communication

-copycat

how about espeon for one of this?:

-sigilyph: LIVE:90 *quick turn=10x(flip 2 coins. this attack does 10 damage times the number of heads) *Psychic assault=40+(Does 10 more damage for each damage counter on the defendinf pokemon)

-Throh: LIVE:90 *Scarf hold=30(flip a coin. if heads, the defending pokemon can't attack during your's opponent's turn)

-pokemon communication

-copycat

I am not really looking for any of those right now, but thank you for the offer.

Archived