Lame deck

yankeebb44

I just want to say that the Mime Jr, Gengar, Spooky Tomb (whatever that was called) and then Lost World deck is about the lamest out there. Smart......strategic.....but really lame. I played someone with it twice in the ranked games. How boring. Now I'll go try to find a real match.

lol, it's about the same as any competitive or strong deck.

8 Reshi/Zekrom. Strong? Yep. Lame? Yep.

Beartic focused decks. Strong? Yep. Lame? Yep.

The list goes on and on.

Even I play an annoying deck where you get a Serperior or 2 with a Reuniclus and you can heal 100-200 of damage off any of your Pokemon each turn. Strong? Yep. Lame? If they get it setup and you don't have a Catcher. Yep.

I'd have to say that the Lost World strategy is the most annoying strategy out there. Because fundamentally, they are playing a completely different game than the one you are playing.

Honestly, I would love to play this deck over the standard Reshiram/Typhlosion/Ninetails, or Zekrom/anything else, or Yanmega/Kingdra/Judge+Copycat, you get the idea. Same old decks you start to run into. I played this really fun game against another annoying deck that used Houndoom, Weavile, and worst of all Sharpedo. It was going fine until Sharpedo just nuked my hand. I was crippled for the rest of the game.

Archived