NEW SET ANNOUNCED (IN JAPAN)

alien2009

I heard about that set. If you ask me the new EX cards are WEAK my Aggron ex from EX Cry stal gaurdians makes them look as strong as a Magikarp.(why cant this site let me spell all words together?)

Dark types have secret evil moves... O.o im scarred and with trainers to help them?! Oh jeez... they better make a new type of pokemon called Light-type pokemon o_o;

I heard about that set. If you ask me the new EX cards are WEAK my Aggron ex from EX ******** gaurdians makes them look as strong as a Magikarp.(why cant this site let me spell all words together?)

the EX are not weak.they mostly have 180 hp!the highest hp!and LOTS of damage on their attacks.

I heard about that set. If you ask me the new EX cards are WEAK my Aggron ex from EX ******** gaurdians makes them look as strong as a Magikarp.(why cant this site let me spell all words together?)

the EX are not weak.they mostly have 180 hp!the highest hp!

Aggron ex Poke-Body, Intimidating Armor, from ex cyrstal gaurdians- As long as Aggron ex is your active pokemon, your opponent's Basic pokemon can't attack or use any poke-powers or Poke-Bodies

They should totally make a card called "Milkshake's Scrafty"

just put it on the field and you automatically win. c:

and i will counter it with Dolphin's Snivy

Archived