Offering Tyranitar Prime

Zoroark34

I am offering one Tyranitar Prime. However I will only offer it for something good. The best offer i saw was for a whole legend and a Prime. Post offers here.

Chikorita line + weazel

Hmm Gotaway has a better offer. Try offering a legend.

Edit: These are the Legends I will be willing to trade for the Tyranitar Prime line:

Deoxys and Rayquaza Legend

Entei and Suicune Legend

Darkrai and Cresselia Legend

i dont care for the line, so u can keep that, offer still stands at DCL just for ttarP.

Trade or not, let me know within 30mins, because I don't really feel like checking this thread for 1-2days.

If you like my offer, just trade me, if not, let me know and i'll withdraw the offer and move on, i'll also withdraw the offer after 30mins from now as well if you don't post.

I am offering one Tyranitar Prime. However I will only offer it for something good. The best offer i saw was for a whole legend. Post offers here.

i need chizard p i will have offer lugai 100 hp

Since Gotaway withdrew her offer Tyranitar Prime is still up for trade.

@00treecko- Lugia is not enough for Tyranitar Prime.

Edit: Here are some Primes I may trade Tyranitar Prime for:

Donphan Prime

Lanturn Prime

Steelix Prime

Ursaring Prime

Espeon Prime

Houndoom Prime

Umbreon Prime

Machamp Prime

Magnezone Prime

Mew Prime

I'll have to think about that offer for Steelix Prime Im looking for mostly Legends.

Edit: I will not be on for about 16 hours. If there are no offers I like I will not trade.

I can offer you Darkrai/Cresselia for the entire line. How big is the line? 4-4-1? Which versions of the pre-evolutions are included?

Hmm I'll think about that offer. Im only offering one of each evolution for the line.

I have a full Suicune & Entei LEGEND I can trade, plus the top half of Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND and the bottom half of Raikou & Suicune LEGEND. I also have a full art Thundurus, a Celebi Prime, and an Ursaring Prime.

I have a full Suicune & Entei LEGEND I can trade, plus the top half of Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND and the bottom half of Raikou & Suicune LEGEND. I also have a full art Thundurus, a Celebi Prime, and an Ursaring Prime.

@Cruentus- I may take your offer for a legend. Whenever your on talk to me and we'll make a deal. HOWEVER if some one posts a better offer with in 5 hours I will not trade you Tyranitar Prime.

F everyone else bro.

I will give u 10 boosters for it.

Best deal.

Oh, please, that's a stupid deal. There's never a guarantee that you'll pull something brilliant from a pack.

Card for card trading > packs for cards trading. Every time. Then you know what you're getting, and not gambling your cards away for potentially crap.

F everyone else bro.

I will give u 10 boosters for it.

Best deal.

Oh, please, that's a stupid deal. There's never a guarantee that you'll pull something brilliant from a pack.

Card for card trading > packs for cards trading. Every time. Then you know what you're getting, and not gambling your cards away for potentially crap.

10 packs can buy a yanmega and leave 1 pack to open.

By the way, I'll give Lanturn prime and Jirachi for ttar.

Archived