Sign in to follow this  
PokemanzGuy420

Weird storage glitch

PokemanzGuy420

So I installed the google play store on my fire tablet 7, so I could play Pokemon tcg online, it installed and I had plenty of room left, about 450MB, and the game loaded fine, but then my system said low storage and I had only 100MB left, so I thought, oh just some downloaded files for the game, so I deleted some games and had 1GB left, and I opened up the game again and a CRITITCALLY LOW STORAGE alert popped up and I had only 80MB left, please tell me why most of my tablets storage has disappeared.

Brio97

So I installed the google play store on my fire tablet 7, so I could play Pokemon tcg online, it installed and I had plenty of room left, about 450MB, and the game loaded fine, but then my system said low storage and I had only 100MB left, so I thought, oh just some downloaded files for the game, so I deleted some games and had 1GB left, and I opened up the game again and a CRITITCALLY LOW STORAGE alert popped up and I had only 80MB left, please tell me why most of my tablets storage has disappeared.

The game is about 1.3 GB, because it downloads some data like card cache, etc

• Upvote 1

PokemanzGuy420

Thanks, it happened twice though, I had 450MB, then 100Mb then 1.2GB then 88MB, I don't know why it did it twice, but I've got 1.33GB left on my tablet and I have 13GB left on my SD card, so I might install it there

PokemanzGuy420

Nope didn't work, the game installed on my SD card but all of the extra files were dumped in my internal storage, it's at a stable 391MB but I get low storage warnings and it's slowed down to where I've had to power it off just to delete some games

SandaledOtter

Nope didn't work, the game installed on my SD card but all of the extra files were dumped in my internal storage, it's at a stable 391MB but I get low storage warnings and it's slowed down to where I've had to power it off just to delete some games

Glad to hear the mobile version is every bit as good as the desktop version. ( ;) See the overheating threads.)

The multiple occurrences would have been because it was filling your storage and stopping, then getting more stuff when it had more space. The game doesn't install all the art until either it gets to it or you force it to.

Sign in to follow this