Sign in to follow this  
JaggedShaymin

Meganium Prime

JaggedShaymin

I was in a game on the versus ladder , and I was using Meganium Prime. I had Meganium Prime, Vileplume (Allergy Flower), Darkrai (Dark Cloak) and Cobalion Ex on my board with a Pichu in the active spot. I had a  Blend Energy on my Vileplume.(Honestly It was either a Blend energy (The grass  one) or it was a Rainbow or Prism Energy. One of those 3 was on my vileplume and I wanted to move it onto my darkrai. For some reason I couldn't move it off of vileplume with Meganium. This isn't the first time it has happened, at first I thought It must not have been a grass energy. Yet I checked my deck list and the blend energy was grass compatible.. I did win the game yet if this is a bug it could hurt me in the future. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong here. Also Meganium was not affected by a special condition, she was on the bench the entire game. The second time this happened I couldn't move the energy off of my Meganium onto another Pokemon. Though this was a bit weird or I'm missing something here. Hope you can help. ~Jagged

JaggedShaymin

Nevermind, I figured it out,. I was missreading Prism energy. I attacked prism to meganium and vileplume and It only is a grasss energy if attached to a basic pokemon. Sorry to waste a thread :/

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this