Sign in to follow this  
skarlot

Roaring Heat Theme Deck glitch?

skarlot

I'm using my code to unlock the deck roaring heat theme deck and the game is accusing the promotion code is past the time.

i buyed the deck today.

ps. I'm sorry for my bad english, i'm form Brazil.

Sakura150612

If you already made sure that you typed the code correctly, it could be an error. If you haven't tried already, use the QR code with the webcam which should register the code without errors.

It s possible the code itself was misprinted. It's uncommon, but sometimes codes pulled from the pack are wrong and appear as already claimed (it's never happened to me but I've heard stories of it happening to others). What you need to do in this case is send a support ticket to support.pokemon.com and explain the situation (click in "ask a quesstion"). There is no portugese support, so you'l need to send the ticket in english (btw I can understand your english just well so don't worry). They should fix this problem in due time (it could be some days or some weeks, but they do solve tge issue eventually).

• Upvote 2

skarlot

Thank you for the support!

TPCi_Samhayne

Hi Skarlot,

The Brazil Sun & Moon theme deck codes were corrected earlier today.  Please try your code again, thanks!

Sign in to follow this