I would like a couple Audino, what are they worth?

bigcb1991

vpw8dd.jpg

I would like to trade for 1 or 2 of these, im new to trading though what is it worth? And please dont lie to me. :P. This was a printscreen from the game, thats why it has a 50 damage counter on it, it is not there originally.

once again did you read what it does all you need is alot of energies and that thing will win any match

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Its a chance card, and also an "All eggs in one basket" card, at the same time its an uncommon pokemon card.

Its good in its own right, but with a weakness to fighting, and being colorless(not many pkmn has weakness to colorless) and at 90hp and also inconsistency(Chance), it is not worth much at all.

Once that Audino dies, you will lose all the energies already on it. Zekrom and Reshiram are both far better pokemon than this card even taking out their second attack entirely in the comparison, in terms of tanking abilities(130HP), consistency(Their attack damage is 100% known for 2 colorless energy, which you can control) and with lightening or fire type, which means they get advantage over water/grass pokemon respectively.

Even they are only trading for 2-3 boosters each (2 for normal art, 3 for FA)

So there is NO WAY this audino thingy is going to go for anything more than 1 pack at most. To Be Honest, I wouldn't even trade a pack for it.

P.S. I've got 4 for trade if you really want them, I can trade 2 to you for 1 pack if you want to even after what I posted above.

If you offered something worth half a pack like a pokemon communication i think people would be fighting eachother to trade with you.

I wouldn't even value it at half a pack, certainly not 1 and it's a million miles away from being worth 2 packs.

Archived