Offical word on older cards?

Vredesbyrd

So have we had an offical word yet on if they are bringing back all the older sets?

I would literally lop off an arm to be able to build my old Heymaker / Raindance decks from back in the day *nostalga bug*

Hi!

No official word yet! I'll be quite honest and say that adding all the older generations of cards to the database might make it explode O_O. I don't see it happening anytime soon, but you never know! The Pokemon world is full of surprises ^_^

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

Yeah, I'd really like to have the decks I purchased back then in the online-game.

They are weaker than the new ones anyways so you couldn't really compete on the highest level. But you could make them available as rewards for winning.

Had so much fun with my 4-Ledian-Deck Baton Passing the opponents into despair! :D

Yeah, I'd really like to have the decks I purchased back then in the online-game.

They are weaker than the new ones anyways so you couldn't really compete on the highest level. But you could make them available as rewards for winning.

Had so much fun with my 4-Ledian-Deck Baton Passing the opponents into despair! :D

I wouldn't say weaker, just different. With proper setup, Heymaker decks could put out the same damage as modern-decks on the second turn without worry. Yeah, some cards / evolutions really do lack oomph, but there is a spot for them!

Hi!

No official word yet! I'll be quite honest and say that adding all the older generations of cards to the database might make it explode O_O. I don't see it happening anytime soon, but you never know! The Pokemon world is full of surprises ^_^

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

I'll keep my fingers crossed for something offical soon, but thank you for taking the time to answer my question :).

Also (being an ex-database tech) all database problems can be fixed with abit of fire extinguisher ;).

Archived