PokeeZepp

Last Night I Watched Episode 1

PokeeZepp

You know, from 1987.  I have never watched the animated series (any of them) and I thought it was really good.  Tonight I will watch episode 2.  

Then I will be all caught up...after 5000000 more nights.

Felidae_

Oh man, I remember getting the first Episode on VHS in a toy store, I thing either as part of a promotion, or together with the Blue edition ( sorry Charizard) and then proceeding to videotape the show every day.

Good to see that the show still holds up today :D.

• Upvote 1

MegaManX7888

I just started the Alolan series yesterday. So far, I'm in love. I watched the show years ago until Ruby & Sapphire, and then sporadically since then. I watched Origins and Generations.

Brio97

I have just watched until episode 44 of the 1st series, as I cannot stand the dub voice. So I just watch alola now, so far so good :)))

Note: I think the 1st series was aired in 1997 not 1987

Mod_Diamond

I remember when I first watched the beginning, I knew nothing about the show but I was so invested after like 5 episodes it was crazy.  I wonder if I should go back and try to watch it and see if I still enjoy every minute of it.  I hope you continue to be enthralled with each new episode you watch :)

chocoquarius

I've started watching the series from the beginning again last year or so ... since then I watch at least one episode almost every night :D

I'm in Hoenn now and I'm glad I've continued watching after Johto because those episodes were a little boring to me ^^ Since Ash is in Hoenn I really love the show again.

Greetings!

GrewupGeek

You know, from 1987.  I have never watched the animated series (any of them) and I thought it was really good.  Tonight I will watch episode 2.  

Then I will be all caught up...after 5000000 more nights.

1997, you're a decade early for the anime, and two years early for the original Game Boy, which helped gave Pokémon it's start.

Mod_Alder

I loved the original game, in fact I would say it was the game that really got me hooked on video games, but when I watched the first episode of the show I was really hooked on the pokemon world.