quick question

arcangelpa3

im sorry if the has been asked before. I looked through various posts and i dint really find an answer so. My question is, how do i obtain different cards i just now started playing so do i need to beat the single player? go into multi player? or do i have to buy the cards myself and redeem the code?(if so its a pretty cheap way to get you to buy the cards) anyways i hope to hear from you guys soon, thanks for reading! :)

You can obtain extra cards for your three Basic decks by defeating opponents with it. As for TCGO you only get the Basic Yellow and as far as I'm aware the only way to get new cards is to buy them in real life and use booster credits to buy online cards.

i havent seen a trading option maybe im missing it? and that s a very cheap way to get you to buy the cards lol i guess pokemon needed a way to sell the tcg to people

Well in order to get good deals you have to have the cards you buy, right? So once again you need to buy cards lol

@berdrek: Go to TCGO and on the bottom right it says 'trading'

at the bottom of the page in the black box..... click on Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.... you'll find the trading option on the right side of the screen....

Nope you get a free Basic Yellow, and if you unlock the three Basics you have on TC you can use those too. Don't buy a deck you can only use those in TC, buy booster packs for TCGO

Archived