Mextwo

Loading trade history shuts my game.

Mextwo

Whenever I try to load my trade history, my game shuts down. I asked some friends of mine and they have the same problem.

Hope it gets fixed soon. :)

• Upvote 1

graywh

If people complain about this bug enough, maybe they'll fix it...the same way they fixed the friends list and you won't be able to trade anymore once you reach the limit that will still load without crashing the game.  Kappa

• Upvote 2

Mextwo

If people complain about this bug enough, maybe they'll fix it...the same way they fixed the friends list and you won't be able to trade anymore once you reach the limit that will still load without crashing the game.  Kappa

Lmao if that's gonna happen. Goodbye in advance!

Hartal

Yeah i also have the same problem

Endosutra

Please add more trade history options. 

EDIT: I think this issue stems from trade history getting too big, no? Clear trade history option would be nice if nothing else. 

Edited by Endosutra

Mextwo

Please add more trade history options. 

EDIT: I think this issue stems from trade history getting too big, no? Clear trade history option would be nice if nothing else.

I really don't think I wanna get rid of my history. There are some beautiful trades in there :)

Mod_Jynthu

Hi everyone!

We'd like to investigate this matter further, but we need your help! If you are experiencing this, please submit a ticket with your system specs by using the link to the support portal in my signature. 

Here's some handy instructions on how to send your system information to us:

MAC
1. Go to Applications > Utilities > System Profiler/Information
2. When the application has finished compiling the data, click File and then Save/Save As...
3. Save the file to your desktop to attach to your reply

PC
1. Go to start, type in "dxdiag"
2. Wait until "dxdiag.exe" appears and open it.
3. Click on "Save All Information"

iOS
1. Go to Settings > General > About
2. Save this information or copy/paste into a text program to save as a .txt file

ANDROID
These instructions may change depending on your device, we recommend searching for instructions for your specific device.
1. Go to Settings > About Tablet
2. Save this information or copy/paste into a text program to save as a .txt file