Favorite Gym Leader in the Unova Region

elitetrainer468

Personally, my favorite gym leader is skyla and iris because there gyms are ver unique. For sklya's gym, you get shot though cannons and hoops. That's epic. For Iris's gym, it's just cool with all the dragons. Dragon types are my favorite

-------

So i want your opions on the GL's you like in the Unova Region

Skyla

1. You fire yourself out of a cannon

2. That is the town where your unfezant turns into a beast

Iris

1. Its the one gym that slightly confuses you in the utmost smallest way

2. Dragons are cool

Skyla

Iris

2. Dragons are cool

but.... there is a downside about her gym. At one part you get shot through a cannon and get smashed by the wall. But oddly enough, your character is okay with it and isn't hurt o_0

Skyla

Iris

2. Dragons are cool

but.... there is a downside about her gym. At one part you get shot through a cannon and get smashed by the wall. But oddly enough, your character is okay with it and isn't hurt o_0

its alot like suicide

I like Lenora and Elesa. They were the only gym leaders that gave me a challenge. Lenora's Watchog is a monster!! I like battling Elesa because of her hard to beat emolgas and their volt switches . I also like Elesa's gym.

• 1 month later...

Elesa's gym was definitely the best. The best looking gym leader was probably Drayden, even though I played White. The battles, however, were quite disappointing. The only one that was memorable was Elesa. All the others were easy, or either impossible or pushovers depending on your Pokemon.

I don't get why everyone loves Iris and Skyla. The gym design for Iris was annoying and tedious, as were the battles. And while the cannons are cool, the trainers in Skyla's gym are pushovers and Skyla herself is also easy. Also, Skyla is NOTHING compared to Winona.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Black and White. They were the first games since Pokemon Emerald that were truly masterpieces.

Elesa, probably, just because of how she calls out Bianca's dad. But then the Double Team spamming Emolga were beyond annoying, so maybe not. Not to mention if you did manage to get past the Double Team and actually get a hit in, you would likely be paralyzed soon after. Easily the most infuriating fight of the game.

In terms of gym design, all the B/W gyms were pretty terrible, I thought. The only thing I thought was cool was Driftveil's endless elevator. I rode that thing maybe three times when I first ran into it.

Me. I'm that awesome. <3 I never had any difficulty beating the gym leaders, they were all a joke. Even the flying gym leader (Skyla I think) couldn't beat my little Sisqo when he was a Scraggy. ; 3;

Archived