Sign in to follow this  
Prince_Ludwig

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mewisthebest

Yay, someone bumped this for me.

Seriously do y'all not have wi-fi or are y'all just scared of the mutual boogeymen that will appear if you give a friend code out?

No, we are just scared of you >3>

NintenDuck

SSB: Pikachu

SSBM: Mewtwo and Pikachu

SSBB: Pikachu, Luigi, Mr. Game & Watch, King DeDeDe, Wario... The list goes on.

I don't play Brawl on Wi-Fi much, though.

Though, I do think the SSE is one of the major pointers to the fact that, after the Wii was released, Nintendo stopped making any game other than Mario hard. Like, in Melee it was like, *after match* New Challenger Approaching! "OMIGOSH! I MUST BEAT THIS GUY BECAUSE IT TOOK WAS SO HARD TO FINALLY UNLOCK HIM!!!!" teeth_smile.png

Brawl: *sees someone new in SSE* "Oh, look. I unlocked another character. That was easy." confused_smile.png

Prince_Ludwig

SSB: Pikachu

SSBM: Mewtwo and Pikachu

SSBB: Pikachu, Luigi, Mr. Game & Watch, King DeDeDe, Wario... The list goes on.

I don't play Brawl on Wi-Fi much, though.

Though, I do think the SSE is one of the major pointers to the fact that, after the Wii was released, Nintendo stopped making any game other than Mario hard. Like, in Melee it was like, *after match* New Challenger Approaching! "OMIGOSH! I MUST BEAT THIS GUY BECAUSE IT TOOK WAS SO HARD TO FINALLY UNLOCK HIM!!!!" teeth_smile.png

Brawl: *sees someone new in SSE* "Oh, look. I unlocked another character. That was easy." confused_smile.png

Actually, at Anime Boston, one of the Wiis didn't have all of the characters unlocked, so by the very end of the weekend we went from none unlocked to all unlocked except... Jigglypuff (which means I played on the other Wii, and with a lot of Bowser and Pokémon Trainer) and anyone after her, on that Wii. All from versus matches.

And Ganondorf decided to approach during the tournament on Saturday, and he won three times in a row, although one of those wins was the human suiciding just to troll, one of them was laughable, and the other channeled Sakurai's HE IS ENTERTAINER and used some sort of weird Wombo Combo with exploding items. o_0;

Don't play Brawl on wi-fi much? YOU CAN CHANGE THAT.

NintenDuck

Remember, only you can <strike>prevent forest fires</strike> change that!

Prince_Ludwig

Remember, only you can <strike>prevent forest fires</strike> change that!

:)

...I'm being serious though. >.>;

NintenDuck

Yeah, I know. I'm just a lazy dude. Remember, I got Snorlax on my personality quiz! It takes me a while to get around to things...

123321isEpicnes

I stood on fox's landmaster when he used the rockets, made him launch himself, but I was fine. Did it twice to the same person in the same match.

Melee: Mario, someone else who I forgot.

Brawl: Meta Knight, Lucario, sometimes Snake.

FC: 3352 4758 5535

Name: 123

I play on wifi a lot, by the way.

Prince_Ludwig

I stood on fox's landmaster when he used the rockets, made him launch himself, but I was fine. Did it twice to the same person in the same match.

Melee: Mario, someone else who I forgot.

Brawl: Meta Knight, Lucario, sometimes Snake.

FC: 3352 4758 5535

Name: 123

I play on wifi a lot, by the way.

Finally, an FC is posted.

GONNA ADD IT TO THE FIRST POST OR WOTEVER DESIGNATED LOCATION I PICKED.

NintenDuck

I've been going on Brawl with Wi-Fi, lately...

Still no FCs, sorry. IDK, I just feel uncomfortable, registering with people I've never met on Brawl. Maybe for the sequel for PBR... wink_smile.png

Prince_Ludwig

I've been going on Brawl with Wi-Fi, lately...

Still no FCs, sorry. IDK, I just feel uncomfortable, registering with people I've never met on Brawl. Maybe for the sequel for PBR... wink_smile.png

There's no voice chat. It's mutual. You've met me on this forum.

Wot the heck is the discomfort? :|

The only thing that could be moderately discomforting is that taunt-messages aren't censored.

NintenDuck

I don't know, really. I just do. It's one of those strange perks of mine, which explains why I mostly only eat hot dogs and other foods I'm used to.

Prince_Ludwig

I don't know, really. I just do. It's one of those strange perks of mine, which explains why I mostly only eat hot dogs and other foods I'm used to.

Fine, you know me in real life now.

NintenDuck

What???? omg_smile.png

Prince_Ludwig

What???? omg_smile.png

Since we're best buds in real life, you can give me your friend code.

NintenDuck

*Mario turns head*

No!

Sorry, but I just don't feel comfortable with that. IDK why, but I just don't. And, if I've never met you, how can... OH!!! Maybe I should've worded that better... embarassed_smile.png

Prince_Ludwig

*Mario turns head*

No!

Sorry, but I just don't feel comfortable with that. IDK why, but I just don't. And, if I've never met you, how can... OH!!! Maybe I should've worded that better... embarassed_smile.png

................... -__________-;

YOU'RE RUININ' OUR FRIENDSHIP.

NintenDuck

We can still be forum buddies! wink_smile.png

But, I think I will give my friend code for PBR's sequel, once it comes out, that is.

Prince_Ludwig

We can still be forum buddies! wink_smile.png

But, I think I will give my friend code for PBR's sequel, once it comes out, that is.

Seeing as how I never got PBR and how I won't get its sequel if it is just like PBR...

You know wot this forum could use? PMD3. Like, a real one. Not Sky or Japanese-only Wiiware games.

NintenDuck

Yeah! That'd be fun!!!

But, I think you'd like the sequel to PBR. Just think of it as Pokemon Stadium, only without minigames, Gym Leaders, the Elite 4, or any other game characters besides the Pokemon and Lucas/Dawn, but only when you're doing the DS vs. DS mode. Not much, I know, but at least it's fun! embarassed_smile.png

Prince_Ludwig

Yeah! That'd be fun!!!

But, I think you'd like the sequel to PBR. Just think of it as Pokemon Stadium, only without minigames, Gym Leaders, the Elite 4, or any other game characters besides the Pokemon and Lucas/Dawn, but only when you're doing the DS vs. DS mode. Not much, I know, but at least it's fun! embarassed_smile.png

AKA a horrible product.

NintenDuck

Well, it's better than the original Japanese Pokemon Stadium! That's a plus! thumbs_up.png

EDIT: Okay, I MIGHT give you my FC, but I'm mostly worried about what my parents'd think...

Prince_Ludwig

Well, it's better than the original Japanese Pokemon Stadium! That's a plus! thumbs_up.png

EDIT: Okay, I MIGHT give you my FC, but I'm mostly worried about what my parents'd think...

(Strategic BUMP!)

Um, so your parents monitor your videogame playing? ...What, you don't have to TELL them. If they see you playing Brawl with me, it's not like it appears any different from playing With Anyone or with a CPU. <_<;

Besides my Taunts. >.>;

Mewisthebest

(Strategic BUMP!)

Um, so your parents monitor your videogame playing? ...What, you don't have to TELL them. If they see you playing Brawl with me, it's not like it appears any different from playing With Anyone or with a CPU. <_<;

Besides my Taunts. >.>;

Keep it clean and change the taunts..........Ludwig.......I know you're from the bowser family but that doesn't mean that you have to be....."bad" *Bumps for Ludwig*

Prince_Ludwig

(Strategic BUMP!)

Besides my Taunts. >.>;

Keep it clean and change the taunts..........Ludwig.......I know you're from the bowser family but that doesn't mean that you have to be....."bad" *Bumps for Ludwig*

My taunts are...

"MissileVet Awesome!"

"Sexy Poker Is Scary"

"Scrump-tious!"

"Division!"

Milkshakes

BRAWL? I'MA BEAST WITH OLEEMAWR >:3

Sign in to follow this