Samurott vs Felagatr vs Blastoise

winbad321

I don't know, but I like Feralgatr the best.

This is my list-

<ol>

[*]Feraligatr

[*]Blastoise

[*]Empoleon

[*]Swampert

[*]Samurott

</ol>

The newer the Pokemon, the more time it takes for me to like the Pokemon.

It looks like we have a great battle going on today folks. Nlastoise in the right corner and Samorott in the left. The two contestents are about to battle... but wait, whats this? Feraligtr appears out of nowhere and Waterfalls Blastoise and Samorott FTW!

FELIGATR FOR THE WIN!

160.png

<table align="center" style="font-size: 13px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(104, 144, 240); border-top-left-radius: 10px 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px 10px; border-top-width: 3px; border-right-width: 3px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-left-width: 3px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(68, 94, 156); border-right-color: rgb(68, 94, 156); border-bottom-color: rgb(68, 94, 156); border-left-color: rgb(68, 94, 156); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">

<tbody>

<tr style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(157, 183, 245); background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">

<td align="center" colspan="2"><a class="image" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(0, 43, 184); background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; " href="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Spr_5b_160_s.png">Spr_5b_160_s.png[/url]</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

Totally Swampert. It takes me a long time to like new gen pokemon. Swampert was my pal ever since i had ruby and chose mudkip. Swampert for da win!!!!!!

My vote goes to Swampert for best water Pokemon when you can only choose the starters. It is capable of getting up Stealth Rock very reliably. It also checks Thundurus that doesn't have HP Grass. Between Samurott, Feraligatr, and Blastoise though, Samurott would win due to it learning Grass Knot by TM.

My vote goes to Swampert for best water Pokemon. It is capable of getting up Stealth Rock very reliably. It also checks Thundurus that doesn't have HP Grass. Between Samurott, Feraligatr, and Blastoise though, Samurott would win due to it learning Grass Knot by TM.

See, someone who agrees with me.

Archived