Looking for a Standard T1 Deck to Use

M_Red_DragonO1

samuraison

Lol it was simple points after you complicated it. But anyway Jolteons can counter Yveltals. That deck can have up to 2 Rangers and Even then Raikou or jolteon have the advantages. If you didnt know max elixirs is also a thing. You can easily accelerate with them without electrode. So Garbodor doesnt really do that much damage. I run raichu to damage every EXs. So even if Jolteon gets rangered you can always set up a back up. I have played against so many Yveltals and not one used ranger but lets say they do run 1 or 2 rangers. They cant carry on unless they have another set up quickly.

It is more consistent than Zygarde by far, so that was not a good example to say that. It is fast, you can even set up without electrodes. It is good against Ray, Rainbow road (Jolteon), Yveltals, Volcanions. The reason is because it is very consistent. You are easily able to take advantage of jolteons. It might not be tier 1 but it certainly plays well against most decks.

Oh, so you modified your deck in the middle of battle because you argued that Jolt/Raikou/Electrode is top tier and then once your point got countered, all of a sudden, the deck runs Raichu too. Gotcha.

Once again, your argument isn't strong and you're backpedaling on saying it's tier 1 after I proved you wrong.

Plz figure out what you want me to accept and we can have a productive discussion. Until then, you just look like a kid who wants his deck to be the best and won't accept counter arguments because if this deck you were talking about was good, I would have seen it played more.

• Downvote 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samuraison

• Millard4

• Sakura150612

• M_Red_DragonO1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO my T1 M Mewtwo Y/Garbodor Deck ran out of gas and just kept losing, even to **** decks. So i am wondering of what other standard T1 decks that are out there that wins games like mine used to? Bad e

Sigh... I'm gonna go away but don't get the wrong idea. You just don't want to listen to legit advice so there is no point in staying here. Good luck finding any help with that attitude, you'll need i

Just came back real quick after finding this gem:   "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. I lik

Oh, so you modified your deck in the middle of battle because you argued that Jolt/Raikou/Electrode is top tier and then once your point got countered, all of a sudden, the deck runs Raichu too. Gotcha.

Once again, your argument isn't strong and you're backpedaling on saying it's tier 1 after I proved you wrong.

Plz figure out what you want me to accept and we can have a productive discussion. Until then, you just look like a kid who wants his deck to be the best and won't accept counter arguments because if this deck you were talking about was good, I would have seen it played more.

I still don't see what your argument is. I meant it has a chance of being a T1. I have given my reasons and these seems like strong points in my opinion. If I by saying that commited a crime then forgive me. If I have misunderstood you then clarify please. I was just discussing it in a friendly manner and I think you took it as if I am trying to put you down. But anyway I will ignore what we talked about as it clearly didn't get anywhere. Edited by ChimZard
samuraison

I still don't see what your argument is. I meant it has a chance of being a T1. I have given my reasons and these seems like strong points in my opinion. If I by saying that commited a crime then forgive me. If I have misunderstood you then clarify please. I was just discussing it in a friendly manner and I think you took it as if I am trying to put you down. But anyway I will ignore what we talked about as it clearly didn't get anywhere.

My point is that no deck that runs abilities can be top tier with tool removal not existing right now in standard. Greninja only pulls it off because of ninja clone filling the bench turn 2.

I don't mind a discussion but I'll also say that stats and results go way farther in proving a point than just saying random deck can beat top tier decks. Facts right now say Garb + strong EX is your best way to win.

Plus, I've seen the deck you're arguing in action. It's more a donk deck because it sets up fast. It can't win if Garb sets up. Simple as that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Polyeidus

{No claims of being a top tier player, I'm way too new for that...}

I use TCGO to test decks I play in real life. Mostly using home-brew rogue decks, I look for combos that work better than others. I see that a lot of people use 'flavor of the day' deck lists because its easier than coming up with something different. For me, that's cool because it allows me to test my ideas against top meta decks commonly used.

While I don't keep records of my match-ups and results, I 'feel' like my decks routinely face decks that play to my weakness and realize that the opponents are playing to their strengths. Luck of the draw is my guess.

Challenges I face in TCGO allow me to focus on improving my game (deck consistency adjustments and decision making education). TCGO is a video game that allows you to prepare for face to face matches. From my days in the army: "Train like you fight, fight like you train." As with everything in life, the more you practice, the better you perform when tested, just be sure to train the right way because you can get good at doing the wrong thing which turns good decks into poor performers.

Most important thing to remember: Its a game, have fun.

• Upvote 1