Samurott42124

Shop Items in Spanish, everything else in English as normal

Samurott42124

So I'm living in the UK and this is set in my profile, and all the card details and text is in English as one would expect. The exception to this is that when viewing the details of any decks or booster packs in the shop all the text relating to this - titles and details after clicking the "i" button are in Spanish. The details of gameplay items are in English.

This is definitely a weird bug of sorts, and sadly my Spanish isn't good enough to get myself through it :P

Any ideas?

• Upvote 2

TPCi_Samhayne

Hi Samurott42124,

This is a known issue with the current 2.41 game client.  If you completely close the game (or better yet, restart your device) when you re-launch the game, everything should be in English.  After restarting, you shouldn't be affected by this bug until there is a shop update.

We have a fix in work for this, but it's client dependent, so look for it to come in the 2.42 version of the game, currently targeted for mid January.

Samurott42124

Hi Samurott42124,

This is a known issue with the current 2.41 game client.  If you completely close the game (or better yet, restart your device) when you re-launch the game, everything should be in English.  After restarting, you shouldn't be affected by this bug until there is a shop update.

We have a fix in work for this, but it's client dependent, so look for it to come in the 2.42 version of the game, currently targeted for mid January.

Thanks Alex, I'd had a quick look in the known bugs and didn't find it hence put it here. Appreciate the response :)