Weird Forum Time-Stamp Glitch

Espoah

It's weird, when I refresh the main community page, it seems that the time-stamps on the posts change, and they always just switch between GMT -8 (my time zone) and GMT -1, which makes no sense to me. If anything, I would expect it to change to GMT, because that's the standard, it just seems random for it to be GMT -1.

Wrong time: tinypic.com/r/2rh5xsy/7

Right time: tinypic.com/r/i3e976/7

It's not a huge issue, it's just kind of weird, and I found it interesting. By all means, fix in-game bugs first, I'm just posting this to let you guys know about it, and because I'm curious. If you guys find out, I'd like to know myself.

Thanks.

Hey Espoah,

It should all be server time. Which is Pacific.

ICO[/b]

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

Hey Espoah,

ICO[/b]

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

I've experienced it not being in GMT -8 when I'm logged out, for some reason.

Hey Espoah,

ICO[/b]

I've experienced it not being in GMT -8 when I'm logged out, for some reason.

Yeah, GMT -8 is Pacific time, but what I'm saying is that it will randomly change between that time, and seven hours in the future (GMT-1), for a reason that I can't fathom. That is illustrated in the screenshots I posted.

I tried logging out and logging back in, and it is still happening, so I still don't know what's going on.

I have 2 words in response to this...

Beta. teeth_smile.png

I'm sure it's just a small bug.

ICO

I have 2 words in response to this...

Beta. teeth_smile.png

I'm sure it's just a small bug.

ICO

I saw "I have 2 words in response" in "New posts" on the main page and I thought they'd be "Support ticket". x-x

I have trolled the Ludwig! This has made my work day. cool_smile.png

ICO[/b]

Archived