Improvement to Trading, "Lock" items for NOT Trade.

ClickTheLynx

I keep having issues with the trading system in the client, where whenever I search for cards.... ALL I ever see is "Shaymin EX, Shaymin EX, Roaring Skies, Shaymin EX".

I really wish there was a button to put cards on a black list, so even when the "Acceptable Trades Only" box is ticked, these cards (or packs) are not included. I do not wish to get rid of my Shaymin-EX so I'd really like a button to "Lock" it or blacklist it, so it can never be traded unless I "Unlock" it.

So please, add some way to "Lock" an item so it does now show up in trade search results, even with "Acceptable Trades Only" ticked.

Yep. Maybe a golden lock option could be added apart from the original grey lock. This shouldn't be too hard to implement since you could make an easy mechanic to make a tradeable card "golden locked" and vice Versa.

The reason for my new variable suggestion is since of course tpci is going to have to make the voluntarily locked and the naturally locked cards go into separate sets (to make it easier to program)

That was me :D But it doesn't matter, i agree with ppl who think tag option "NOT for trade" should be added.

Archived