Secret Rare Energy or Call of Legends Energy?

MaSkullzOnFire

When the Sun and Moon set is released, I am considering trading my Psychic Call of Legends Energy cards for the Secret Rare Psychic cards but both look equally nice.

One the one hand there is the Call of Legends Energy which has a Pokémon and a background relating to it; on the other hand there is the Secret Rare Psychic Energy. Whilst it does not have a Pokémon on it it does have a oh-so nice gold border.

What would you guys go for?

When the Sun and Moon set is released, I am considering trading my Psychic Call of Legends Energy cards for the Secret Rare Psychic cards but both look equally nice.

One the one hand there is the Call of Legends Energy which has a Pokémon and a background relating to it; on the other hand there is the Secret Rare Psychic Energy. Whilst it does not have a Pokémon on it it does have a oh-so nice gold border.

What would you guys go for?

Old is gold + there will be a ton of new energies avaliable.

I love the new ones tho, I will look closely to them when they come to tcgo, and decide after that :P

Old is gold + there will be a ton of new energies avaliable.

I love the new ones tho, I will look closely to them when they come to tcgo, and decide after that :P

Are you dumb or why you cant even write your siganature without spelling mistakes?

Are you dumb or why you cant even write your siganature without spelling mistakes?

I am neither dyslexic or dumb, the problem is with you. Why don't you mind your own business instead of putting your nose in others business. I will do what I want. :)

There's really no need to say those things. It was unnecessary and completely irrelevant to what Mextwo wrote with regards to the thread topic. 

Archived