Holiday Season PTCGO Freebies - Winners Announced! Congratulations!

Elite_Phoenix

Holiday Season PTCGO Freebies

WINNERS :)

PRIZE A  :  4x FA Professor Sycamore

• Piiirate is the Winner!!!! Congratulations! 

PRIZE B  :  Mystery Chest is giving out 5 Random packs [1 Breakpoint, 1 Roaring Skies, 1 Plasma Blast, 1 Plasma Freeze, 1 Unleashed]
  • SuperStone is the Winner!!!! Congratulations! 

I have sent a friend request to both Winners. As soon as you accept the trade, I will send over your prize. Congratulations and enjoy.

Thank you to everyone for entering. I hope to do more of these in the future.

HAPPY HOLIDAY TO EVERYONE!!

Hello Everyone,

In the spirit of the Holiday season, amidst the smiles, good times and wonderful gifts you will all hopefully cherish, I wish to share my happiness and blessings with these PTCGO in-game items for free. I'll keep the structure of this giveaway simple with a couple twists. 

What is up for grabs?

PRIZE A  :  4x FA Professor Sycamore

PRIZE B  :  Mystery Chest

[ I specifically used A and B instead of 1 and 2, to hopefully indicate that there is no Grand Prize. Hence, the Mystery Chest may be better or greater in value than Prize A. Also note, there will ONLY be 2 winners. ]

What is the Mystery Chest?

It is a random assortment of 5 in-game items, which will be ONE of the following:
  • 5 EX Pokemon (FA or RA)
  • 5 Booster Packs (at least one from each era - HGSS, BW and XY)
  • 5 FA Trainers OR Pokemon
  • 5 SR Trainers OR Pokemon
  • 5 Gameplay Items

Rules:

• Only accounts created BEFORE this post will be able to participate, unless we've talked and I know you already (sorry, I don't mean to discriminate against any really new players that just joined)
  • You must choose to enter for either Prize A OR Prize B, NOT both
  • You are only allowed to enter ONCE
  • You are NOT allowed to change your entry to the other prize once you have entered
  • The DEADLINE is Monday, December 19, 2016 @ 19:00 EST
  • The contents of the Mystery Chest will be revealed along with the winners after the deadline
  • Winners MUST claim the prize within 24 hours. If not I will re-roll for another winner.

How to Enter:

You must provide the following three things to enter:

1. State which prize you would like to enter for, by using the following:
    1. ​​#FASycamore  OR  #MysteryChest 
  2. Pick ANY Pokemon you like from the official Pokedex. Post BOTH the Pokemon and it's Pokedex #. 
    1. ​Use the Pokedex from the Pokemon website. (http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/) The Pokedex from this website is the ONLY one allowed (it is the one I will use) 
  3. Pick ANY Pokemon type you like from the list of 18 below. This will be used just in case multiple people have selected the same Pokemon from the Pokedex.
    1. ​Normal; Fighting; Flying; Poison; Ground; Rock; Bug; Ghost; Steel; Fire; Water; Grass; Electric; Psychic; Ice; Dragon; Dark; Fair 

Sample Entry:

#MysteryChest

Virizion #640
Dragon

I wish I could give something to everyone who participates; sadly, I have not reached that point in my collection to be able to do that. However, I am planning to give some more in-game items like this in the near future.

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to read through all this.

Good luck to all the participants!! And I wish all of you a Happy Holiday!! 

#mysterychest

Regigigas, National Dex no. 486

Fire: the type of eternal rebirth with Ho-oh,  of purification with Entei, of the truth with Reshiram, and of supreme cuteness with Tepig.

Hey Elite_Phoenix!! That's a very special and kind gesture from you!! I'm happy to see the Christmas spirit affecting the whole community :P

#MysteryChest

Steelix #208

Steel

#FASycamore

Beedrill #015

Bug

Hey Elite_Phoenix!! That's a very special and kind gesture from you!! I'm happy to see the Christmas spirit affecting the whole community :P

#MysteryChest

Steelix #208

Steel

I'm here to steal all the presents :P

I'm happy to see that everything worked out in the end :).

#FASycamore

Charizard #6

Dark

Yes, and thanks to your earlier advice it's working out. :)

#MysteryChest

Steelix #208

Steel

Much appreciated mate! :) 

Archived