Lost Collection

64Squirrel64

My entire card collection has become nonexistent. I have tried the uninstalling and reinstalling of the program and it still does this. I'm getting fed up with the errors on this tcg, I love this game but last month I couldn't log in for a week- this month it's my missing collection. Does anyone have any tips or a way to help me out. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

I'm going to go ahead and copy and past the second post in the thread Mod_Elderberry linked to as a lot of trainers seem to miss it. We have a new installer to use if the first troubleshooting steps don't work. If you try that and are still unable to view your collection, you will need to submit a support ticket, which you can do by clicking the link in my signature. I hope this helps! 

If you are having difficulty viewing your collection and the above instructions seem a bit daunting, we have a new installer for you to try out.

What this new installer will do is seek out and remove extra config files that the previous installer (and automated uninstall process) wouldn't get.  This removes the necessity of manually deleting individual files to the game working again on your PC.

You can find this new installer at http://www.pokemon.c...nline/download/

• Download the new PC Installer from the above link

• Run the new Installer

• After successfully running the new Installer, subsequently uninstall the Pokémon TCG Online.  

• After successfully uninstalling the Pokémon TCG Online, re-install the the Pokémon TCG Online with the new Installer.

• Now your game client should be in a good state.  Log in and access your Collection.

If you continue to experience an issue, please visit http://pokemon.com/support and enter a Question with the details for our Support Team to follow up with you about.

I'm going to go ahead and copy and past the second post in the thread Mod_Elderberry linked to as a lot of trainers seem to miss it. We have a new installer to use if the first troubleshooting steps don't work. If you try that and are still unable to view your collection, you will need to submit a support ticket, which you can do by clicking the link in my signature. I hope this helps! 

^This. This part is super important, there's been a few confirmed cases already of people who were installing/reinstalling with the old one to no avail, but then they tried the new installer and managed to fix the bug.

Archived