old real card question

thiagovs

so, i have this really old card( NEO 3) and he is a cris tal type kabutops(150/144)%cris tal type is one pokeodie that's make a pokemon change it's type depending on each energy attached to it(in kabutops it is water ground/fighting and eletric), i made many searches on the net, nothing found, neither of other pokemon have this ability, so my questions are:

1-why it is 150 from a bunch of 144 cards?

2-why the seal(not the pokemon) under the card is golden?(in ex-sandastorm and NEO 3 have one seal, looks like a pokeball but it have a star in southeast)

3- why i didn't found anything about it?

4-why it 's a banned card from regonal tournaments?

5- so, how many people have cris tal types ?

p.s.: srry about the i instead of y i don't know why the forum forbid the word cris tal with y

so, i have this really old card( NEO 3) and he is a c r y s t a l type kabutops(150/144)% c r y s t a l type is one pokeodie that's make a pokemon change it's type depending on each energy attached to it(in kabutops it is water ground/fighting and eletric), i made many searches on the net, nothing found, neither of other pokemon have this ability, so my questions are:

1-why it is 150 from a bunch of 144 cards?

2-why the seal(not the pokemon) under the card is golden?(in ex-sandastorm and NEO 3 have one seal, looks like a pokeball but it have a star in southeast)

3- why i didn't found anything about it?

4-why it 's a banned card from regonal tournaments?

5- so, how many people have c r y s t a l types ?

You mean this one?

150.jpg

From Bulbapedia:

"This Kabutops is one of the elite, secret subset of the Skyridge and Aquapolis sets known as the C/r yst/al Pokémon. These cards are extremely hard to come by, and are easily the rarest cards in the two sets. This particular card, although still rare, is considered one of the lesser cards in the subset. "

Archived