Please, bring back Jirachi Promo bundle!

Yrkomm

Like in title. Its ridicoulus to pay 30 ROS for promo card that been aviable in the shop for just 200 coins. That's not fair. Please TCPi, it's better than Bunnelby with Ancient Trait...

Better than paying 100 ros :P, but in all seriousness jirachi isnt *** useful now as it was back when ranger never existed. Any good deck now that knows jirachi/jolteon/glaceon etc is a threat will have ranger teched in their deck

Better than paying 100 ros :P, but in all seriousness jirachi isnt *** useful now as it was back when ranger never existed. Any good deck now that knows jirachi/jolteon/glaceon etc is a threat will have ranger teched in their deck

That's an iffy argument though. The big problem with Jirachi, compared to other promo cards, is that Jirachi is actually playable. Nobody has asked in the past to bring back Promo Celebi, Promo Ditto, Promo Landorus and so forth, because those cards merely fill a collectors purpose, which should be, in my humble opinion, the sole purpose of those limited promo cards.

Personally I'd love to see the card back in the shop, just to even out the playing field.

That's an iffy argument though. The big problem with Jirachi, compared to other promo cards, is that Jirachi is actually playable. Nobody has asked in the past to bring back Promo Celebi, Promo Ditto, Promo Landorus and so forth, because those cards merely fill a collectors purpose, which should be, in my humble opinion, the sole purpose of those limited promo cards.

Personally I'd love to see the card back in the shop, just to even out the playing field.

True it is one of the few playable promos out there and would be nice to see a permanent add in, btw did you know before it came back to the shop 3 times, that it was over 100rs? :o I wasn't exaggerating :P 

Also there was a Barnes an Nobles promostion a couple of months back that were giving the stardust jirachi and charizard EX promo codes with every kids meal(or something like that)

So looking at the aforementioned occurrences it would not be unlikely for jirachi to come back to the shop any time soon  

I think I left when they returned to the shop for the 2nd time, which means that in a span of over 9 months they only re-appeared once ? No wonder people are demanding a return of them :D.

Yeah, I remember them being traded 2:1 for SR Ultra Balls, but then again I also remember trade-able HGSS era packs being worth there weight in gold ;D.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived