Price check Champions festival s14 pls :)

Mextwo

The 2014 Champions Festivals are harder to price (than the 15 or 16), unless they're with the Worlds deckbox, sleeves, and coin (competitors, non-alt playset).  In the 2014 Worlds theme decks, the code card from the store purchases also included a full set of Festivals.  I believe this glitch has been corrected, but not sure.

They still carry a premium for collectors, since they're somewhat rare.  Exactly how much??

Same as 2016 and 2015 : 80 RS as default. There was one in public 2 months ago for 3 FA Shaymins and 1 RA. So since it's hard to come by. Any seller that shows up with one in the market can control the price and raise it as they want.

Same as 2016 and 2015 : 80 RS as default. There was one in public 2 months ago for 3 FA Shaymins and 1 RA. So since it's hard to come by. Any seller that shows up with one in the market can control the price and raise it as they want.

Since the 2014 Champion Festivals also come from a theme deck that's available for $10, I don't think this is quite accurate.  I've held onto these sets, once I realized this.

Not sure about your logic here. ...seeing it in Public Offers??  I've seen several of 2016 playsets (box, sleeves) from the new theme decks in Public for two Shaymin-EX, or more.  And we all should know these don't carry the same value as the competitor's sets.

Since the 2014 Champion Festivals also come from a theme deck that's available for $10, I don't think this is quite accurate.  I've held onto these sets, once I realized this.

Not sure about your logic here. ...seeing it in Public Offers??  I've seen several of 2016 playsets (box, sleeves) from the new theme decks in Public for two Shaymin-EX, or more.  And we all should know these don't carry the same value as the competitor's sets.

Oh i read the post wrong, i thought he was asking about the 2014 gameplay worlds set including festivals.

In that case i don't know.

Archived