Storm front boosters?

Phoenix_85x

I see several storm front pokemons in single player, such as duskull, machamp, machop and other ones.

But i don't see any storm front boosters in the shop.

Are they coming soon, retired or just won't be available? How are we supposed to get those pokemons (Machamp would be very good against reshiram and zekrom due to his take out attack)?

Oh well. But any strategy against Machamp from storm front? It keeps using take out which deals 40 damage and, if the defending pokemon is basic, it will be automatically knocked out! And i only have the green, red and blue basic decks to use there.

Oh well. But any strategy against Machamp from storm front? It keeps using take out which deals 40 damage and, if the defending pokemon is basic, it will be automatically knocked out! And i only have the green, red and blue basic decks to use there.

The easiest way is not to use only Basic Pokémon ? There are several which are crowded in good decks (Donphan,Yanmega etc.).

Or a basic Pokèmon which can outtake him in one turn (like Zekrom,Reshiram,etc.).

Stormfront has been retired. I believe, at the time of the closed beta of the single player, Stormfront, as well as Arceus and I think a few others, were still in rotation, but they were taken out by the time the open beta came along because they had been retired.

Archived