Found a Bug in the Burn Process.

TBurrows9730

When the a Pokemon is burned the AI includes the damage from the burn and then gives the Knockout. The animation for the Burn Flip then happens.

So in short the flip for the burn happens after the results of the damage and the burn have displayed the knockout.

Overall I think that this is great and I am looking forward to the deck builder and the online TCG against real people.

Hello tburrows9730!

Thanks for letting us know about the bug you have encountered while playing the game.

The Pokémon Support Team is doing their best to keep track of any bugs you come across while playing the game. We are eager to hear about your issue and please ask that you report all bugs and game issues by submitting a ticket at the following link Pokemon Support Center .

Once your ticket has been submitted we will forward your issue to the appropriate team to take action and investigate.

Thank you once again for your keen eye and taking the time to let us know about your Pokémon game play. Every feedback we receive will make your Pokémon gaming experience even better.

Prof_Good

liGht = tRuth = fOcus

• 11 months later...

Hello tburrows9730!

Thanks for letting us know about the bug you have encountered while playing the game.

The Pokémon Support Team is doing their best to keep track of any bugs you come across while playing the game. We are eager to hear about your issue and please ask that you report all bugs and game issues by submitting a ticket at the following link Pokemon Support Center .

Once your ticket has been submitted we will forward your issue to the appropriate team to take action and investigate.

Thank you once again for your keen eye and taking the time to let us know about your Pokémon game play. Every feedback we receive will make your Pokémon gaming experience even better.

Prof_Good

liGht = tRuth = fOcus

[/quote I found a bug while battleing and well i lost but the person was using a shinx and and he used a luxray card but it was just his first and last evolution and not the middle evolution

Archived