matthew69

Can't play, install, uninstall game OR submit a ticket

matthew69

When I tried to login to the game recently (a couple of weeks ago) all I got was a loading screen which never moved. When I tried to uninstall (/reinstall) it I started getting this error.

Now I've been unable to use/play, install (or uninstall; although I deleted all the files now) PTCGO at all in several weeks, all because of the "PC: property.USER_PROFILE not found error" which appears whenever I try to do literally anything involving the game.

However, my problem isn't with a non-English language like stated on the bug thread; and I've tried all the possible fixes, re-installing new versions, deleting all the files, but I still can't do anything.

I also STILL can't submit a ticket (I haven't been able to submit one in over two years now because of this bug), every time I try to, I get an error like the following:

We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred
The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page and try again.
If this error continues, please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below.

a6aa2194-5544-4ced-80f2-5290e35f6e

Edited by matthew69

Mod_Elderberry

Are you able to log into your account through pokemon.com? If you are able to, I would suggest doing that first, then visiting the support portal.

I hope that helps

matthew69

Are you able to log into your account through pokemon.com? If you are able to, I would suggest doing that first, then visiting the support portal.

I hope that helps

Unfortunately it doesn't help, I am currently logged in via Pokemon.Com (I also tried logging out and in again), but when I click to submit a ticket via the customer service link all I get is:

Insufficient Account Information

There was an Unexpected Error. Error ID: 50d807d9-0a91-48b5-a0c3-9901bb8857f7

awesome_guy

i've been having the exact same problem for months now. I'm not sure why but no matter where i log in, at pokemon support portal it only gives me an error and an option to try logging in again (after which it gives me an error code again)

Would be nice to get an official solution for this ^^

Mod_Snow

Heya!

The support team took a look at both the matthew69 and awesome_guy account. Awesome_guy, your issue may be resolved, try logging into the support portal again! However the same resolution didn't seem to apply to matthew69's account. You might want to try the following:

• Logging into your account on Pokemon.com and updating a piece of information (password, email, etc.). That may ping the system to re-verify your information
  • If it's possible that you've sent in tickets from different emails than the one registered to your account, it may have caused this error. Send in an email to the support team with the possible emails and let them know that you are unable to submit a ticket due to the error.

Hope that helps! Stay cool!

• Upvote 1

awesome_guy

Thanks for the response Mod_Snow :) However unfortunately it still doesn't seem to be working. I've tried directly finding the support portal on google, through your signature and through the pokemon.com account as well.

These are samples of the errors i've faced (although they seem to be randomly generated numbers and i don't know how much information you'll be able to get from them)

There was an Unexpected Error. Error ID: 122dcdc0-2796-4a92-9562-ae68a9787887

We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page and try again.

If this error continues, please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below.

3d4a1aa5-d79d-

4d97-823a-d7bba6259914

Also, looking at your solution for matthew69's problem i figured it'd be best to flag two potential causes for mine

1. the support emails i've sent from my account for my friend with screen name-drifty1990

2. my roommate trying to start an account on the same computer (idk if this could affect it, but it might have got overlooked since he only played a few days under the screen name mewtwoman72)

If either of these could be the cause and you need more information (though most information about the latter will be in the negative since he moved out) i'd be glad to help

Thanks again for all the help :) (ps from me to you Mod_Snow i kinda missed you out there in game feedback and in game item exchange. You and mod_poplar. So i'm really glad you are the one to be responding here)

Edited by awesome_guy

Aragami

Hi !

I have the same problem here, except the ticket.

I have try every solutions that you gave on the differents topic but no one works...

I can't uninstall the game that the most crazy thing because of this:  "PC: property.USER_PROFILE not found error"

When i lunch the game, I have a black screen with a pokeball who turn  but no message or anything.... just the pokeball, now for some days....

Do you have some ideas??????

matthew69

Ah yes, it may be because my account used to be registered under my Dad's email address since he helped me set up the account when I was younger and I have probably previously used that for tickets. 

I tried updating the details, but it didn't work unfortunately: still the same/ similar error.

awesome_guy

hey :) i'm glad to say that my login problems are resolved now :)

Not sure what you've done behind the scenes Mod_Snow, but thanks a lot. I really wanna upvote your post again, but i guess i can just stalk you for a bit upvoting other posts of yours ;)

P.s. you're in my top 3 fav mods. Stay cool :P

Edited by awesome_guy