Player Stats name TuiBE2523 user Photocell1980 is this R.PaitoonMr.

TuiBE2523

Player Stats name TuiBE2523 keep it's up that these better The Pokemon Go life by passengers free teleport alway so, but that arriving to between Gym and end PokeStop of this Thailand.

In the spirit of the OP, I'm going to run my response through Google Translate four times, then back to English. :)

I really do not know what you say. If you glorify God Niantic, they can go to their website, so that anyone reading the rest of this form. If you go about!, Complaining that must Niantic. If you have questions, then you may be the first in any form or simply make the best explanation. I know that you will not be able to understand this, but I hope that it is, in any event :)

That came out less funny and more weird than I expected.  Drat. :( 

In the spirit of the OP, I'm going to run my response through Google Translate four times, then back to English. :)

I really do not know what you say. If you glorify God Niantic, they can go to their website, so that anyone reading the rest of this form. If you go about!, Complaining that must Niantic. If you have questions, then you may be the first in any form or simply make the best explanation. I know that you will not be able to understand this, but I hope that it is, in any event :)

That came out less funny and more weird than I expected.  Drat. :( 

It does seem to make slightly more sense than the OP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived