Few problem to address here

arc7093

As usual the game is fun with shameful system. Few issues waiting to resolve yet no response from the technical team:

i) I just play the free pokemon game to earn token in the official website, yet not even a single token added into my tcgo game. We are showing support spending hours just to complete the zoroark puzzle for easy token, where is the token now?

ii) 24 tickets tournament, I got auto logout where my connection is perfect. Login but the game frozen. After few trials, I got consider as loser without even playing. Come on pokemon, we spend 24 tics just to compromise for your system failure? This is ridiculous. How am I gonna pursue other to join this game if your side are not showing any sign of appreciation to us.

iii) Cannot chat in the match. Pretty sure I change all my setting to open chat. But still I cant chat. Opponents though i am rude just because of the stupid limitation.

iv) Submission of technical ticket for bug report. Supposingly all the problem should me directed to the support portal before bringing to the public. However, I was banned from connecting the portal. It wrote as error everytime I try to submit a ticket.

To be honest, I am very ****** with all these long lasting issues. Being loyalty for 3years towards pokemon tcg and tcgo, we are expecting things to get better instead of backwards. Please fixed it and return all the things that I lost from your system weakness. Please check back my login and logout record if you think I am lieing.

In order to have any lost items replaced, you need to contact the Support Team, by submitting a ticket.

I understand that you are getting errors while submitting a ticket, would you be so kind as to tell me what those errors are?

The chat issue you are describing, sounds like it may be an issue with your chat client. I have checked your account, and you don't seem to be restricted from chatting. Please keep in mind, that you can only chat with friends during a match, or you can use the canned chat feature in order to communicate with players not yet on your friends list.

I can understand your frustration, and I hope that I can be of some help.

In order to have any lost items replaced, you need to contact the Support Team, by submitting a ticket.

I understand that you are getting errors while submitting a ticket, would you be so kind as to tell me what those errors are?

The chat issue you are describing, sounds like it may be an issue with your chat client. I have checked your account, and you don't seem to be restricted from chatting. Please keep in mind, that you can only chat with friends during a match, or you can use the canned chat feature in order to communicate with players not yet on your friends list.

EDIT: nvm I read the whole thing. He said "during a match", so I presume he meant the vs chat, which as you mentioned is not a bug. Seems like OP was just outdated on that one.

Hi, thanks for your reply. While I submitting a ticket, it would pops out with an error codes and I am force to quite the support portal. My biggest frustation is actually the tournament because we lost the game withour even playing. The tournament ticket isnt easy to earn thou(24 tickets).

On a side note, can you please help me on the 1st issue? I play the mini game in pokemon.com. Yet no token updated in my tcgo. I played the maximum time already for zoroark puzzle which resulted 100 over tokens supposingly. Thanks again.

Because that is a technical issue (replacing tokens and tournament tickets), you will need to ask those questions directly to the support team; they are in a position to better look into what happened, how to fix it, and they can even replace any missing items that require replacing.

However, that would be a bit of a challenge, because as you have said, you are unable to submit a support ticket due to errors.

What error codes pop out while submitting a ticket?

Thank you very much for your time!

I also have the chat issue in battle. People can message me but I can't message back. I'm using a tablet. How do you open up the chat in a card battle?

Archived