I was banned and i never did anything wrong

Guest MichelleFeliz

Guest MichelleFeliz

PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY! I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND I NEVER DID ANYTHING! I NEVER SWEARED IN THE CHAT I NEVER HACKED I NEVER CHEATED I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG! PLEASE HELP PLEASE! I SENT A TICKET TO POKEMON CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THEY NEVER ANSWERED BACK! 

Guest MichelleFeliz

I was banned on 11/25/16 at about 6:00 when i opened the game it said "Authorization Failure" "This account has been banned" At about 5:40, i was fine, i decided to take a break for some time. When i got back on, i saw that i was banned. I never did anything wrong. I never cheated, I never hacked, I never harassed anybody in the chat, I never did anything illegal, and I never glitched anything. For some reason, the word a use (I removed the b because it shows censored)and I was trying to say yesterday that I was trying to a use or take advantage of certain cards combined with other cards in a deck, and the orange face came up showing it was censored. Also yesterday, I was bombarded with reported messages I got about 15, and I never did anything wrong. Pokemon customer service website is useless, and I can never get a response from them. I am extremely upset and I think I was banned in error, because i never cheated or hacked or do anything illegal. Please tell me if this is a temporary ban for like a month, or if this is permanent.

Please direct questions to support by opening up a ticket as you mentioned you have done. Discussing disciplinary actions is against forum rules. Also, please limit your postings as I see that you have posted twice in regards to this situation. The support team will definitely get back to you. 

Archived