FT: (Gem) Yveltal Deck Box & Sleeves

RobRatt

For Trade: Yveltal 1 Playset (deck box & sleeves)

Ideally, I'd like to trade both for a Celebi Prime, or Celebi XY93 promo. But if I can squeeze 15 packs of Roaring Skies out of anyone's grip, I'd accept that as well (for each).

EDIT:  Traded one away.  Thanks much Matt (evolution380).  Still have one set that I'd like to trade for 15 Roaring Skies.

How much is the deck box worth?

At one time or another, I've owned a bunch of the Gameplay items, and traded them away.  Yet, I still find it hard to price them, honestly, because I don't like the miserable things.  Pricing is too subjective, and timing is very critical (finding the right person who happens to be looking for one at that moment).

Just the deck box price?? ...there again is hard, because they came as a pair (box & sleeves) from the Store.  Does it hurt the value? Or help the value to split them up?  I lean toward the former.

Before Roaring Skies packs hit this ceiling, I traded away the Yveltal and Xerneas sets quite easily for a FA Shaymin EX (now about 27-28 packs).  After the ROS inflation took hold, the "asking price" that most people want seems to be about 20 packs.  That's why I ask for 15, even though I still see many people offering them in exchange for a Shaymin EX.

If the pair is split up, I would estimate the box being 8-9 ROS, and the sleeves 11-12 in Public trading.  Personally, if I had just a box to trade away, I'd be happy to get 6-7 ROS.

Others may have different opinions.  Hope this helps.

Hey Rob,

If you still have a set in a couple of days I'd be willing to trade, but don't miss out on any potential deals in the meantime.

I have a few cards I can easily trade for Ros packs so I'll be good to do a deal if still available in a couple of days.

I'm not pushing to sell these quickly. In fact, knowing you want one, I'd be happier waiting however long it takes. I've got two to trade. One is yours if you want it, whenever that may be.

Why Thank You as always.

Well I won't keep you hanging around I'll make the necessary trades over the next couple of days so we can make a deal :)

Much Appreciated

For Trade: Two of the Yveltal 1 Playsets (deck box & sleeves)

Ideally, I'd like to trade both for a Celebi Prime, or Celebi XY93 promo. But if I can squeeze 15 packs of Roaring Skies out of anyone's grip, I'd accept that as well (for each).

Thanks.

Yveltal 1 playset is not the gem promo one. it's the one came from the Xerneas vs Yveltal battle arena deck codes in 2014

the 2 playset is the one came from gem promos.

Yveltal 1 playset is not the gem promo one. it's the one came from the Xerneas vs Yveltal battle arena deck codes in 2014

Both Yveltal and Xerneas 1 & 2 came from gems. The 1 sets were long available to only Canadian players with gems, just as the 2. So I'm not sure where you got your information, but the Yveltal 1 set is not what came with the Battle Arena Codes

Both Yveltal and Xerneas 1 & 2 came from gems. The 1 sets were long available to only Canadian players with gems, just as the 2. So I'm not sure where you got your information, but the Yveltal 1 set is not what came with the Battle Arena Codes

Really? i was told otherwise last year when i was trying to buy one. well, thanks for the info. that helps a lot.

I'm not an expert, in much of anything.  But from firsthand experience, entering the codes, I'm certain that these gameplay sets don't come from the Battle Arena decks.  Unlike the two later Battle Arena sets, the Xerneas vs Yveltal decks don't even show up in the Deck Manager (no box, or anything).

As Dziesmer and Ouga have stated, both versions 1 & 2 have come from Gem purchases.  The one I'm not certain of, because I've never seen or owned it, is Yveltal 3 and Xerneas 3 playsets.  They do show in the game however.

I'm not an expert, in much of anything.  But from firsthand experience, entering the codes, I'm certain that these gameplay sets don't come from the Battle Arena decks.  Unlike the two later Battle Arena sets, the Xerneas vs Yveltal decks don't even show up in the Deck Manager (no box, or anything).

As Dziesmer and Ouga have stated, both versions 1 & 2 have come from Gem purchases.  The one I'm not certain of, because I've never seen or owned it, is Yveltal 3 and Xerneas 3 playsets.  They do show in the game however.

I can confirm that Yveltal and Xerneas 3 sets have not been released yet. All 3 sets were added at the same time, and after something like a year they made the second sets available, so it stands to reason that at some point in the future sets 3 will be available via gems as well

Archived