Beedrill From Evolutions

LegendofZapdos5

Hello Dev Team!

I was using the Beedrill from evolutions (The new one with the swarming sting attack) It says:

This attack does 40 damage TIMES THE NUMBER OF BEEDRILL you have in play to 1 of your opponents pokmon. I used it in standard along with some Beedrill EX and the attack only did 40 damage.

Correct me if I'm wrong but does Beedrill EX count as a Beedrill on the bench or no because the attack only did 40 damage even though I had 2 Beedrill EX on my bench.

If I'm right then this is a glitch that needs to be fixed when you get the time please. Thank you for hearing me out.

Mextwo to is right, Beedrill ex and Beedrill are completely different cards it's the same as Surfing Pikachu not being able to evolve into a Raichu.

I remember when Next Destinies first came out. :P It completely overran my local Target.  There were virtually no other expansions to buy.  Anyways, I bought one of the decks, which of course come with collector's card lists.  On the back was, of course, an overview of the cool new things in the set, especially EXs.  They made a huge deal about how "EX is part of a pokemon's name, so you can have four Zekrom and four Zekrom-EX in the same deck if you want".

Archived