Steelix and Tyranitar HGSS Theme decks question

Adhir1995

I bought the theme decks when they were glitched, will I get the coins that were supposed to be with them now or must i buy the decks again for that?

As in they didn't show up? (just to be sure, you checked that they hadn't auto-opened, right?) Strange.  Mine is working just fine.  If the problem isn't in the parenthesis, seems like a support ticked situation

As in they didn't show up? (just to be sure, you checked that they hadn't auto-opened, right?) Strange.  Mine is working just fine.  If the problem isn't in the parenthesis, seems like a support ticked situation

Remember when these decks were in the shops but didnt come with a coin? I bought it then but it was supposed to come with a coin so they took it down

Ohh...  These are different decks, right?  Oh well, I guess we have to wait for a mod or somebody.

Oh no exactly the same decks, just without the coin 

Yeah I hope an official can assist in thism if nothing else can be done I don't mind spending 1k again on the same decks :P

As for what I read, those 2 decks were at the in-game shop before?

I can remember the last 3 (HGSS base) that were removed early for I don't know what was the problem (and I could get only one of them) but I can't remember those Unleashed ones :huh:

Samhayne said they will grant the coins soon.

I hope so man, a statement from the devs would be nice

As for what I read, those 2 decks were at the in-game shop before?

I can remember the last 3 (HGSS base) that were removed early for I don't know what was the problem (and I could get only one of them) but I can't remember those Unleashed ones  :huh:

They were in the shop before with the unleashed packs back in sept/oct, but they didn't come with coins and were taken down because of it, there was an announcement about it a couple of months back I just need to find it

I have the same case of the decks and I do not have the coins in my collection.

Also buy an additional copy of each deck to have them in my collection of packs and after the 2.40 update is gone.

They were in the shop before with the unleashed packs back in sept/oct, but they didn't come with coins and were taken down because of it, there was an announcement about it a couple of months back I just need to find it

No problem. Just I couldn't remember those decks, but I trust you all. (No need to see the announce to trust :lol: )

Thank you

Archived