Did I just see Felidae_ online right now or were my eyes tricking me?

Sakura150612

If I really did, this is super HYPE XD.

Anyways, probably not the right section, but farewells and welcomes always end up here in the feedback section instead of the Other Topics.

If you intend on sticking around (I hope you do xd), welcome back man :)

[i know for sure that you won't remember me because I was using a different account when you left, but I do remember you and missed you a lot xd]

You are right it seems, because he is in the list of people logged to the forum.

I never met him but he seems to have left good memories to many players

Confirming that he was online.  I just read through the goodbye thread, and it appears as if he lost his ability to see the spirit of pokemon back in march. :( But hopefully this means he's found it again!  And if not, maybe it's one of those "Drat! I knew I shouldn't have come here" moments. :P 

Edit- I just realized how religious that sounded. :P Completely unintentional.

Felidae_ My man is BACK!!! At least i think so. He did give me a bunch of cards to distribute (which i saved a bunch of in case he did come back) and he came back last night to me asking if i had any of it left to jumpstart him.

Felidae_ My man is BACK!!! At least i think so. He did give me a bunch of cards to distribute (which i saved a bunch of in case he did come back) and he came back last night to me asking if i had any of it left to jumpstart him.

Omg this is actually happening. This is gonna be good xd HYPE!

Well, this is … a bit awkward ^^.

To make a long story short: I felt kinda nostalgic, started the game again and had some fun in Theme Deck matches. Since awesome_guy still got the majority of my old collection, it should be no problem to start approximately where I left, minus all of those FA and RH cards, but who needs them anyway :D.

I'm going to write on the forum from time to time as well, though probably less frequent then before, simply due to a lack of time.

Wish you all the best and looking forward to play and discuss with old and new friends once again :).

To make a long story short: I felt kinda nostalgic, started the game again and had some fun in Theme Deck matches. Since awesome_guy still got the majority of my old collection, it should be no problem to start approximately where I left, minus all of those FA and RH cards, but who needs them anyway :D.

I'm going to write on the forum from time to time as well, though probably less frequent then before, simply due to a lack of time.

Wish you all the best and looking forward to play and discuss with old and new friends once again :).

Omg it is true :o Kreygasm

Hey man, welcome back!  I was just settling in to the game when you left, but here you are again, just the same!  It is too bad you came back to a very much dismantled PTCGO, but it is good to see you again!

Hey man, welcome back!  I was just settling in to the game when you left, but here you are again, just the same!  It is too bad you came back to a very much dismantled PTCGO, but it is good to see you again!

A lot has certainly changed in 9 months. I'm still in the process of getting up to date, though it seems that the largest issue certainly evolves around the removal of the chat, an issue that honestly doesn't affect me as much tbh. I'll certainly post my feedback, once I made up my mind, never the less.

As for the gameplay, I've so far just played the Legacy format and I happen to like it quite a lot, it doesn't feel as good as the old Unlimited and the problems with said format ( Shiftry) could have been solved a different way, but hey, let's not open that old discussion again :D.

Edit: Also on a side note: did they removed the tournament trophies ?

A lot has certainly changed in 9 months. I'm still in the process of getting up to date, though it seems that the largest issue certainly evolves around the removal of the chat, an issue that honestly doesn't affect me as much tbh. I'll certainly post my feedback, once I made up my mind, never the less.

As for the gameplay, I've so far just played the Legacy format and I happen to like it quite a lot, it doesn't feel as good as the old Unlimited and the problems with said format ( Shiftry) could have been solved a different way, but hey, let's not open that old discussion again :D.

You were away for 9 MONTHS!? :o Impossible I feel like I saw you yesterday :P 

Kind of.  The only way to see them now is by looking at your tournament history, and going into a tournament you got that specific type of trophy in.  However, the game still distributes them. :) Go figure.

Archived