Looking for directions to Poison Point

SuperStone

(see what I did there? :P ) 

Hey there, traders! I kinda feel bad about making a topic for just two cards, but after having literally zero luck in-game, I've decided that a forums post is necessary. -------- As many of you know, I play rogue decks almost exclusively, with my only true meta deck being Yveltal/Darkrai (even I bow to the power of the Lord of Expanded <_<).  And in that spirit, every once in a while, I run through my collection looking for cool abilities or attacks I could make into an almost-functional deck. Most recently, I discovered the Scolipede line from BCr with the Poison Point ability, which poisons any pokemon who attacks them. However, I only had one in my collection, and was only able to secure one other from trades in-game. So that brings me here. :)

LF: 2 Scolipede, Ability

FT: pick one of:

• Yanmega StS
  • Bronzong BREAK
  • Aromatisse, Ability
  • Victini, Ability, NVi
  • 3 metal energy Gen
  • Foil Strong energy, FCo

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave comments or counter offers below. No flaming, please!

Add me in game if you haven't yet and I'll send you one for free. Or several if you need a playset.

Do you still want that 'Professional Nice Rich Guy' business card? :P I could probably figure out a way to get one up here.  Thank you many times over!

Do you still want that 'Professional Nice Rich Guy' business card? :P I could probably figure out a way to get one up here.  Thank you many times over!

I'll proudly accept that AFTER I start giving out cards like Shaymin and stuff. You are an extremely valuable member of the forum, and you deserve to get to make your Scolipede deck. I hope it works for you. :) If you need anymore, let me know 

I'll proudly accept that AFTER I start giving out cards like Shaymin and stuff. You are an extremely valuable member of the forum, and you deserve to get to make your Scolipede deck. I hope it works for you. :) If you need anymore, let me know 

Suit yourself. :P I do need two of them, but I'd be perfectly happy to send some of your wants in return.  I countered already, if you would prefer something else, don't hesitate to ask. :) 

Suit yourself. :P I do need two of them, but I'd be perfectly happy to send some of your wants in return.  I countered already, if you would prefer something else, don't hesitate to ask. :) 

I strangely don't have either of those cards tagged for Want so I countered with just Shelmet. Shelmet is enough. :). My wants aren't updated either way though :P

Completed!  Thanks a ton, man.  I suppose I shouldn't try to pay the brownie. :P Just call me up if you even need that business card. 1-800-this-isnt-a-real-number

1-800-8447-4768-2-7325-686237

Archived