My Collection Won't Show

MarcTheCorrupt

I've literally redeemed $100.00 worth of Booster Packs, yet whenever I go to my Collection and then to the Pack section it reads "No items found matching these filters", I have not even opened the packs yet, it also doesn't show anything when I click any sub-category in the Collection.

Please help.

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

This sounds like the bug many others are having. Try doing this: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/48292-cant-see-your-collection-steps-to-fix/?do=findComment&comment=530904

Specifically, uninstall the game and then reinstall, but make sure you use the new installer that's linked in the 2nd post of that thread. This installer automatically removes old remnant files, among which are the files that are potentially causing this bug.

If while attempting to uninstall you get the USER_PROFILE error (some people do, others don't. I don't know what this depends on, but it could happen), there's a couple of ways to get around it:

1. When you go to the control panel, instead of choosing "uninstall", choose "change" and from there choose uninstall
  2. Open the installer, and choose the option to uninstall from there.
  3. If all else fails, make your computer enter Safe Mode and uninstall the game there.

This is only if you get the aforementioned error. If you don't, then you can go ahead and uninstall the game normally and proceed to use the new installer.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, make sure you use the new installer in the second post of the thread I linked you and not the installer you download from the main website. At least 1 user has reported here on the forums so far that this installer solved the problem for good, so give it a try and report back if you need further assistance (in which case you may actually need to send a support ticket, but try this first.

Archived