Versus Ladder Reward and 1 Tradable Steam Siege Pack Missing

pkrsgenome

I'm currently at 880 Versus Ladder points. I didn't get my Genesect-EX reward at 690 versus ladder points YET I got my Rare Holo Chest at 820 versus ladder points. When I looked at my collection, 1 Genesect-EX was missing. So I check for any other missing stuff on my collection. When I looked at the "packs" tab, I lost 1 tradable steam siege pack. Please help me.  :(  :(  :( 

EleCtrO_Ranvier

Hi guys, I am also missing my rewards - occurred around 12 to 1pm... did not receive the 980 versus points reward of 3x Evolutions packs :( :( :(

OMG same! I thought it was just me! I didn't get my 600 tokens upon reaching the 1,400 VP mark. I posted a new threat prior to having reached this, though. Oops.

So it seems it's not just that particular reward "mark" that's buggy but the whole VS ladder, just different "marks" for different people.

Guys i lost all my cards D: and rewards! heeeelp me D:

Hello, please message an admin about it.

That's dang scary!! D:

Edited by Taschen88

I really hope an admin is seeing this post guys! I love playing the game and is considering buying real life pokemon tcg cards for codes. But  this kind of bug is really worrying me of the game's overall future  :(

I really hope an admin is seeing this post guys! I love playing the game and is considering buying real life pokemon tcg cards for codes. But  this kind of bug is really worrying me of the game's overall future  :(

I hope so, too! And that we'll be getting compensation.

I only play online but I do buy codes for booster packs and tin boxes using real $$$.

Also, has the bug been fixed yet? I am about to hit the 1,675 VS points mark.

It doesn't seem wise to hit that mark for now. 5 trade-locked booster packs is something.

Mod_Thistle

Hi all!

For those of you experiencing an issue with the Versus Ladder. The Dev Team knows about it and is working on a fix. Sending a ticket to the Support Team should be able to give you further assistance. Each of these issues is specific to each account. 

You can send a ticket to the Support Team by going to support. pokemon.com and click Ask a Question.

For those of you with Collection issues, please follow this link for further assistance. You should be able to resolve the issue with the steps in the post.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/48292-cant-see-your-collection-steps-to-fix/

Thanks!