Closed

Deanrona

i don't actually have the set but do you mean 600 rs for the pair? because that's underpaying by a whole lot

I remember there was a guy who traded all the vivid sets (I mean all) for just a complete dark deck. I was poor at that time so I couldn't get the trade. All he asked for was everything secret rares and full arts.

So now I post it here just in case someone needs a quick cashing.

Plus, back then 1 rs = 2 regular packs but now 1 rs = 3-4 regular packs.

Should vivid sets be priced the same as before? Not many people are willing to buy them at 800+ anymore

I remember there was a guy who traded all the vivid sets (I mean all) for just a complete dark deck. I was poor at that time so I couldn't get the trade. All he asked for was everything secret rares and full arts.

So now I post it here just in case someone needs a quick cashing.

Plus, back then 1 rs = 2 regular packs but now 1 rs = 3-4 regular packs.

Should vivid sets be priced the same as before? Not many people are willing to buy them at 800+ anymore

i really don't think that many people aren't willing to buy vivid sets. When they rose in price it was just due to an outbreak of people buying their sets (When victini set crossed 1200 rs)

now i've recently seen deoxys sleeves being bought for over 300 rs worth so that'd estimate deoxys at about 575+

besides riggles made an offer yesterday for victini sleeves only at 18 shaymin (upwards of 450 rs packs) so i really doubt the set's value is anywhere below 800 (if anything victini box is rarer and costs more)

again no offense to you but i just wanted to let you know that your offer seemed low

Archived