On Sun and Moon Gameplay Discussions

SuperStone

Yo!  How's it goin, everyone?  Are you as hyped for Sun and Moon as I am?  Great! From the look of those trailers, TPCI, Gamefreak, and Creatures Inc.  have really outdone themselves this time. :)  :lol:  :cool:  So of course, as soon as it releases on Friday, I'm sure y'all are going to be chomping at the bit wanting to talk about what's inside; how far you've gotten, et cetera- which brings me to the point of this thread.  There's nothing wrong with wanting to talk about the game as you find things out- it's one of the purposes of these forums, after all- but there are certainly going to be those of us who don't want the spoilers.  So I'm going to ask that the community keep such discussions within the Video Games miniforum, which should work out for everyone. :) Peepsicles can still yap all they want about their achievements, theories, and discoveries, while those of us moving slower can easily avoid having the plot ruined for us.  Thoinks, payple! :cool: 

Also, has anyone noticed that both : cool : and B ) make the sunglasses emoji?

The Card Set i'm excited for yes, I mean we'resaying goodbye to EXs and Megas but we got GXs now so not too bad, but the games themselves .... I don't own a 3DS badly .... so not so much :P

Archived