I traded Beedrills EX for Shaymin EX FA

Yrkomm

Y

yes. The trade is in your favor actually.

You think Beedrills soon drop or not? My friend told me the Beedrills don't drop but going to increase they value. What do you think?

Y

You think Beedrills soon drop or not? My friend told me the Beedrills don't drop but going to increase they value. What do you think?

They're gonna drop, just like any other promo that was hyped for at first. Pikachu-EX was being traded for shaymin FA the first couple of weeks it got released. and then it was hardly worth 3 packs even before it gets reprinted. so yeah, give it a month or so, and it will start dropping.

Y

Yes as previously stated, they will most def drop in value, a lot.  Especially since the card is not really all that good, hence why it is not played that much.  So you def got a really good deal out of that, congrats!

They're gonna drop, just like any other promo that was hyped for at first. Pikachu-EX was being traded for shaymin FA the first couple of weeks it got released. and then it was hardly worth 3 packs even before it gets reprinted. so yeah, give it a month or so, and it will start dropping.

Yes, when Pikachu-ex first came it was value 35 packs.

After 2 weejs it drop to 25 packs...

2 more weeks it was down to 22 packs...

2 more weeks it was down to 10-15 packs...

Now you can get it for 1-3 packs... And that was before reprint...

Archived