Where to order or find booster/theme packs in Turkey (Istanbul) ?

Loveimmune

Hi there, first of all thanks for the gr8 game , i used to play PTCG when i was a child a lot and loved it.

Read the news on IGN that the game is almost ready so i registered and began my journey. (The game also made me search my good old Pokemon card collection but sadly i couldnt find them anywhere :(

Basic decks are ok against the AI but once you step into the online mode , it gets harder to survive with them. I couldnt find any shop selling the booster /theme packs in Istanbul so the only choice i got is to order the packs from a web site i guess. Question is, which site?

e-bay's probably the cheapest option currently. you can buy just the online codes for about $1 a piece. I've gotten them for cheaper than that.

e-bay's probably the cheapest option currently. you can buy just the online codes for about $1 a piece. I've gotten them for cheaper than that.

Thanks for the info but i have doughts about buying codes from e-bay mate , how reliable it is afterall?

Just buy from reliable sellers. Someone who is selling dozens of codes and has 99% positive feedback you can generally trust to give you working codes.

There are other sites like trollandtoad that sell codes, but last time I checked they were out of stock and they charged more for each code.

You may also want to ask the sellers to email you the code to save shipping. I think it will be possible in the future to buy digital cards right from this site.

Archived