Old Items in Store

lochico123

I would like to suggest, as the title itself says, that old boosters or decks should be inserted into the Online Game Shop.

Many of the old cards are used to build the Expanded and Legacy decks and it is bad not to be able to dispose of them, especially for those who have started playing recently.

If boosters and decks can not be included indefinitely, it would be good to place them in the Store for a limited time, varying them every week (or month) as a promotion.

It would also be good to lower the price of the latest boosters - from 200 to 100 or 150 - and could charge more expensive for older products.

By the way, congratulations for putting products like the Evolutions blister in the store, I had suggested before and found it very good to see them in the store. Just the price I found high 3 boosters and a promo for 600 (31 cards) while a Theme Deck stands for 500 (60 cards).

Just out of curiosity, how recently did you join?  There were a large number of legacy packs in the store just a few weeks ago.  Every once in a while, they put more in, so hand around. :) 

3 boosters = 600 tokens anyways so you're getting the promo for free but to the topic, yeah they should have all the old boosters in there & I would go a step further & say that they need a promo section in the store. I just don't understand why they don't give us access to this stuff especially to newer players & to players who are somewhat new.

HGSS theme decks will be back again.

They are rotating theme decks and packs from HGSS, 1 SET get 1 days in the shop.

The rotation is on a break, becurse of the evolution set...

We are still missing 1 week of the last HGSS set. TCPI have annonce that there Is a break and the decks and pack will come back.

Thing about it... If you want every deck, you need to get 1200 token every 14 days. that is a lot of token...

Note: every deck's from hgss can unlock a hgss pack

Just out of curiosity, how recently did you join?  There were a large number of legacy packs in the store just a few weeks ago.  Every once in a while, they put more in, so hand around. :) 

I started playing in mid-August, but I go almost every day in the game and I do not know these products in the store. I remember a challenge-event that offered these products as soon as the rotation changed, but it was a good time and it was only 1 time.

Archived