Decks you do not want to play for much longer, upcoming cards in sun N moon that will make a big impact in the forumat

ahoodedman

this is W.I.P

but I feel this is important to say now even with the small amount of cards leaked.

These decks [from what has been shown] are doomed

Greninja, such a fun deck and it lived for such a short amount of time, I will miss this one

First of all there are many good grass pokemon coming out, such as Lurantis GX And decidueye GX  

Lurantis  GX is a grass and allows grass decks to get energy moving quickly for just 1 energy, and with forest of green plants it is very fast, and to make things worse it has a attack with would normally be ok, 120 damage, that is 240 to greninja

now for decidueye GX 

it as the Outstanding ability to place 2 damage

counters anywhere once per turn per unit this can not only hurt greninja's bench, but it is grass and once agin has an attack which would normally be bad, 90 damage but with weakness its 180

If this is not even the worst part this next card makes them dream match ups

The new promo granatina, it is basic so its fast, the ability makes it so no break in play can use abilities and no break can use its lower forum's abilities, this ruins the whole deck, at least with the grass GX you had a chance they had bad draws, but as a basic card that ruins your whole deck, its pretty safe too buy greninja's gravestone early

you could play weakness policy but it is very match up dependent and ruins balloon, you also could play lab, but at that point you might as well be playing a different deck

Yanmega

As I said earlier with greninja, the promo ruins it

And unlike with greninja were you could try to use lab, yanmega NEEDS forest

Trevadent 

Same as Yanmega and greninja giratina weakens it so badly that it will be really hard to play, and you need D vally you can't afford to play lab

Zorak break

Zorak is still good but decks that use its break cant use it anymore with giratina running around soon

Delphox no fast energies off break you are going to be to slow

And lastly [for now]

garchomp with ex cards slowy dieing and with GX decks coming garchomp is going to be to match dependent and garchomp can not be played as tech

So how was my list, did I miss anything and what do you think about some of these upcoming cards

I personally think the giratina was a really bad idea, considering breaks are pretty new and to just nuke half of there decks is just dumb, they could at least waited but a december release is just awful.

As another side note, they upcoming crobat break is not even going to have a chance to be played, giratina

I would like some help if I missed something that you think is important let me know and I will add it.

I don't think Giratina promo causes a huge impact in the Meta. Actually the stronger decks run Garbodor and still no way to remove the tool, unless Beedrill EX, having to be active and attacking.

But yes, it seems they are killing every BREAK that wants to come out to play. Yanmega BR, a deck that could run Beedrill EX as it's dependant on the ability and also fits being grass, could be cut by Giratina a lot but it's still better Garbodor than Giratina promo, right now so small things will change due to the promo I think.

About the rest of BREAK decks in Standard, I don't think others are so good to worry about.

MMewtwoY, Volcanion+EX, Xerneas Force and other still will be very strong and we will have to wait for new incoming ideas with new cards to see what else go up to the 1st tier and why (weakness, new abilities...).

Also being a Promo means no everyone will have the card as happens with Karen, or if very huge impact then will be expensive (so the same with people having the card). At the end you know some decks are an auto-loose and you don't expect to win every match so a lot of people will play without it for sure.

I have to recognize that I see the new cards 3 days before the release of new sets (but some cards that everyone talks about, like happened with Dragonite EX in Evolutions) and I don't know all the cards coming so I will miss things for sure. With Dragonite EX I was expecting to see it a lot more and finally, don't know if for price or because the Hoopa+Shaymins are enough combo to any deck, I hardly have seen 2 or 3 in play since the release of the set. Could happen the same with Giratina.

I don't think Giratina promo causes a huge impact in the Meta. Actually the stronger decks run Garbodor and still no way to remove the tool, unless Beedrill EX, having to be active and attacking.

But yes, it seems they are killing every BREAK that wants to come out to play. Yanmega BR, a deck that could run Beedrill EX as it's dependant on the ability and also fits being grass, could be cut by Giratina a lot but it's still better Garbodor than Giratina promo, right now so small things will change due to the promo I think.

About the rest of BREAK decks in Standard, I don't think others are so good to worry about.

MMewtwoY, Volcanion+EX, Xerneas Force and other still will be very strong.

I have to recognize that I see the new cards 3 days before the release of new sets (but some cards that everyone talks about, like happened with Dragonite EX in Evolutions) and I don't know all the cards coming so I will miss things for sure. With Dragonite EX I was expecting to see it a lot more and finally, don't know if for price or because the Hoopa+Shaymins are enough combo to any deck, I hardly have seen 2 or 3 in play since the release of the set. Could happen the same with Giratina.

trust me every deck that can will play 1 copy of giratina, maybe not as much in standard as much but is it still very very bad for break decks

As for rainbow road

it has a counter now not a big counter but a counter that can cause trouble

The new [yes it is out] megaera promo it hits for every type of pokemon on your opponent's deck, and trust me ninja boxes and scizor will be playing 1 copy of it if rainbow road gets any bigger, not the end of the world but it is faster than your xerneas and it can do well early game while they set up

Must be your match up luck I see dragonite all of the time, in tcgo and real life

And the only break deck that will live is ninetails, the only good break that is not abitty depended, yes you could say chestnut but losing your spiky shield is bad when facing mega decks, same goes with machamp,

giratina is my favorite card i've seen in the past month (including decidueye gx) +1 for introducing me to that one

glad to educate, I do disagree with your opinion on giratina but its not the end of the world if we disagree 

glad to educate, I do disagree with your opinion on giratina but its not the end of the world if we disagree

I forgot to edit after i saw rayquaza. My new top cards are

#1 rayquaza

#2 giratina

#3 decidueye gx (that thing will just be so massive if you can use it right. I mean we're talking about free t1 donks, lysandre and retreat stall and bench sniping shays with galvantula in a single turn for 1 energy)

I forgot to edit after i saw rayquaza. My new top cards are

#1 rayquaza

#2 giratina

#3 decidueye gx (that thing will just be so massive if you can use it right. I mean we're talking about free t1 donks, lysandre and retreat stall and bench sniping shays with galvantula in a single turn for 1 energy)

ya I really like the rayquaza as well, and as much as I like greninja, I am willing to give decidueye a chance too. I also like the new donald trump GX [yes I know its real name, but come on who is not going to call it trump :** its hand seeing ability will really make fight alone's pokepuffs do so well and it has an ok GX attack

Archived