My collection is blank? Recurring filter error message?

TheKaveman

Hey, guys. I'm a guest member running PTCGO off of an android tablet. I really hate to add to the problems, but my collection feature seems to be...spazzing out. The pokemon, trainer, pack and energy tabs are mysteriously blank. Every section I click on has the same error message, which states that no content matching the set filters could be found. I've looked over my filter settings so I know this isn't the issue. I even adjusted and reset them to be certain - theres just no results on anything.

I do know that I haven't simply lost my cards, as I'm still able to use and edit my decks in features like versus and deck manager. My main concern at the moment is my booster packs. I was awarded one Ancient Origins last Friday, which I got after obtaining a level up on a psychic-themed daily challenge. I immediately spent 200 coins to purchase one Breakthrough booster, just to find out that I couldn't access either of them. I'd researched similar complaints and learned that the booster packs could sometimes take day or two to show up, but I wasn't able to find much on why my collection tab has bugged out. I figured I'd try and give the issue some time to fix itself, but it doesn't look like it'll be that simple for me.

I'd greatly appreciate any help that I could get on the matter, guys. I'm waiting to purchase my full membership, as well as any additional booster packs, until I know the issue is resolved. I understand the workload that your team juggles, so please just contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for time and support!

What devise are you using I have had problems with my collection when I switched

Sorry to hear you're having problems too, bud.

As for my android, I'm using version 4.4.2. It's the same tablet that I started playing the app on, so I haven't been switching my devices. I just logged in last Friday and all this started.

Archived