Everything Disappeared from Collection

1xX_AlpHa_Xx2

all my cards and packs disappeared from and account and my girlfriend's account,tried relogging for a few days but nothing is working... tried to buy packs from the store but it also disappeared... pls fix the bug

I took this from the news and announcements board I hope it helps

Hello Trainers,

We have been hearing from some players who are finding they are logging in to the Pokémon TCG Online, but find their accounts collection to not be displaying.

The thing to know is that all of your cards, decks and collection are stored on the game server. So, uninstalling and reinstalling to have a fresh start with your game client is the go-to fix for this.

We have steps for a clean uninstall and re-install at

Here are the steps for Mac and PC:

Important! During the uninstall process you want to be sure to remove the all associated game files. Please follow the below steps for a "full" uninstall process:

PC Uninstall

Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.

Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData.

The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder.

Empty your Recycle Bin and then restart your computer.

Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. We recommend using a different web browser to download the file again (such as Firefox or Google Chrome). Visit http://pokemon.com/playtcgoto download the latest game installer.

MAC Uninstall

Delete your TCGO folder, along with any downloaded installation files.

Click on 'Go' located on your top window, press the 'alt/option' key and select 'Library'.

Go to 'Cache' folder. Delete any/all Pokémon related folders you find.

From the 'Library' again, go to 'Saved Application State' and delete "unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.savedState" folder.

Empty your trash and then restart your Mac.

Please ensure that you also delete all previously downloaded versions of the game. We recommend using a different web browser to download the file again (such as Firefox or Google Chrome). Visit http://pokemon.com/playtcgoto download the latest game installer.

More Info: Please also confirm that your machine meets the minimum specifications required to run the TCGO (found at the bottom of the download page). You'll also need to ensure you have a strong and stable internet connection, as the TCGO requires constant communication with the game servers.

NOTE: If you find you have any further difficulty, please submit a support ticket with your system information. You can find detailed instructions for how to do so here: How do I provide my system information (such as DxDiag) to the support team?

iPad and Android

If you are playing on iPad or Android and running into weird things, you likely want to read this announcement: Known Issues with Guest mode accounts on iPad and Android.

If we can help you further, please don't hesitate to call on us! Visit http://pokemon.com/supportandenter a Question with the details.

Archived