Stop hiding ladder rewards. (that 1star-2star-3star thing)

Oldschool1990

I mean, what's the sense of not beeing able to see the ladder rewards?

People are simply going to ask here what the rewards are.

About this 1-star 2-star 3-star thing: noone asked for that, noone wants that.

Is it just some bug, did you mess up or did you actually intend on hiding the ladder reward?

If later, for what purpose? As I said, people are gonna find out the rewards anyways, so why did you hide them?

It's most certainly the latter.  Whether or not they had a reason was not explained in the announcement post.  I find it annoying, and I do not see the point- if there is one, Mods, please tell us, but right now, it just seems like a bad decision.

I wouldn't mind this if we could look foward in the same way we can look backwards after we've cleared a star. I'd be easier to manage the VS Ladder rewards if kept this interface but were allowed to take a peek to the 2 and 3 star tier without having to actually clear the previous ones.

I mean, what's the sense of not beeing able to see the ladder rewards?

People are simply going to ask here what the rewards are.

About this 1-star 2-star 3-star thing: noone asked for that, noone wants that.

Is it just some bug, did you mess up or did you actually intend on hiding the ladder reward?

If later, for what purpose? As I said, people are gonna find out the rewards anyways, so why did you hide them?

This necessary change is to prepare for a negative change in the future like they always do.

The Ladder time take longer to long than before.

It´s basic psychology. People (especially kids) are very curious. Hey kid, want to see what is hidden in the next level? Well you gotta play more and get addicted.

It's most certainly the latter.  Whether or not they had a reason was not explained in the announcement post.  I find it annoying, and I do not see the point- if there is one, Mods, please tell us, but right now, it just seems like a bad decision.

I am not holding my breath.  They don't, and more importantly, won't, tell us anything.  And it is making me sick.

And for the people who hate "gents", this is one of the major reasons why the gents thing even started.

Good Lord, I hate gents.  Every time PTCGO "updates" something, a new way to damage the game surfaces, and the staff simply DON'T CARE.  Samhayne was right, the trolls KEEP winning.

They covered it as an attempt to make players play more, of course they forgot players know how to say "hey wants on the ladder"

This.  Every update has been a new way to attempt control over our playing habits, yet the ironic thing is each one causes more to spiral out of control.  However, due to the nonexistence of communication, we just can't know if "updates" actually fixed something that was wrong.  

There is a phrase for messing up bad PTCGO- Epic Fail, you know, what you are doing with this game.

Archived