Vs ladder mode not giving final 2000 level prize

gregorykenneth

Starting with the end of last cycle I had earned well over 2,000 gold but did not get the final trainer Full Art card prize. Now this season I've earned 1670 gold and the final 2000 gold trainer card is greyed out as if I have earned it when in fact I have not.

Search your collection for the prize from last cycle.  After they did the update, the last prize was greyed out for me as well.  I then earned 2000 points.  The usual reward animation did not play; however, the card was still found within my collection.  If you look there, you should have it as long as you earned the appropriate points.  Same thing should play out this cycle.  This is probably just a simple graphic glitch since the update.

Search your collection for the prize from last cycle.  After they did the update, the last prize was greyed out for me as well.  I then earned 2000 points.  The usual reward animation did not play; however, the card was still found within my collection.  If you look there, you should have it as long as you earned the appropriate points.  Same thing should play out this cycle.  This is probably just a simple graphic glitch since the update.

In my case I reach over 210 point I look in my collection re log in or switch from PC to Ipad. I'm sure Genesect EX not in my collection

This is a standardized response.

This is already a known bug.  Thank you for trying to help the devs out anyway.  We appreciate your support.  But just so you don't do extra work when a bug is already documented, please search the forums before you post.  Thank you!

Archived